Liverpool quarter final. Milk Cup. ? We're you in Leppings Lane End

I can remember this being my 3rd game. Over 50,000 in Hillsborough what a night.

Me and Mrs Madowl were in Leppings Lane end crammed in. We had one half Liverpool had other half.

Caught a blue plastic ball kicked by players at start of match. A nightmare coming out absolute mayhem !!

Looking back it was a tremendous atmosphere but I can understand the problems that would unfold later on that very same terrace.

I was on the North for that one......young uns wont ever know how good Hillsborough was when it was rocking like back then.

Crowds of 48/49,000 for big matches.........wont be quite the same against Stevenage tomorrow night. :blush:

I remember being spat on by the scousers on the way out ......... Great times !!

I can remember this being my 3rd game. Over 50,000 in Hillsborough what a night.

Me and Mrs Madowl were in Leppings Lane end crammed in. We had one half Liverpool had other half.

Caught a blue plastic ball kicked by players at start of match. A nightmare coming out absolute mayhem !!

Looking back it was a tremendous atmosphere but I can understand the problems that would unfold later on that very same terrace.

i was on the lepps that night

i know the liverpool fans where very quiet indeed

and yes it was a nightmare getting out

Don't be daft............ I said running the midfield. Not running about in the midfield.

sammy lee :biggrin: