When I said we can't do it without Ben Marshall.....

Six points from 5 games since he left

:-(

Sure you mean 8 points from 5 games, the same as we got from from a spell in October when we played Utd, Colchester, Carlisle, Wycombe and Brentford?

If people think our current form is down to Ben leaving then they're deluding themselves. Yes he's missed but we were a bit lacking as far as being an auto promo shot even whilst he was with us.

Marshall this Marshall that, there's more to a team than one man, we should be beating teams like Exeter with or without Marshall

But the point is... we're not!

I dont believe its the clubs fault as we tried our best to get him, but you cant blame him for wanting to play in the Championship.

Our problem is we havent brought anyone in who can replace him, while JJ is playing well, he doesnt have the overall game and drive Marshall did.

Meggo must get someone in quick smart, Jones and Bostock look very average at best and certainly havent improved on what we had.

I think Neil's not far off tbh it's not so much that BM has gone it's more that we haven't replaced him

I think one of the things that happening here is the squad seems disheartened and lost confidence by the perceived lack of ambition

Think that may well be total rubbish, and if it were the case we should get rid of players who are mentally affected so easily and so quickly.