On my way home

Once again, another god damn awful performance. Another poor display by Megson. Quite frankly, I've had enough of Megson, 1-1 vs near bottom of the league, and he goes 4-5-1 with a striker who has scored 4 goals in 21 appearances. Who does that seriously? I think that should be Megsons last chance and Mandaric should get rid.

MEGSON OUT

This 4-5-1 is worrying me.

For starters we don't have the wide players for it to work.

But the last few times its been employed has been when we're either losing or chasing the game.

Surely switching to a slapdash (Lowe on the wing?) formation when your looking for a goal makes no sense???

It's the players NOT Megson that's the problem.

Megson's got his hands tied with the team he's got.

Apart from a very few players like Semedo, Réda etc; the rest are very average and simply wouldn't cut it in the Championship if we did attain promotion this season.

Edited by owls66

Guest foreverSWFC

He does make very baffling decisions at times. I mean the amount of time we've been put under pressure in the last 10 minutes of games at home, is ridiculous and due to his defensive attitude. However, credit is due as we do come out winning most of the time.

Once again, another god damn awful performance. Another poor display by Megson. Quite frankly, I've had enough of Megson, 1-1 vs near bottom of the league, and he goes 4-5-1 with a striker who has scored 4 goals in 21 appearances. Who does that seriously? I think that should be Megsons last chance and Mandaric should get rid.

MEGSON OUT

Do us a favour and don't bother coming home. Stop in exeter and support them yer 'tard.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Do us a favour and don't bother coming home. Stop in exeter and support them yer 'tard.

Come on mate - a tad bit harsh don't you think? He's been all the way down there to witness (once again) a pathetic showing by the team. Heat in the moment stuff most probably. He's entitled to his opinion and it's up to us whether we agree with it or not.

He just reminds me of Irvine, we are going to leave it too late again, just watch when we drop down the table. Its Hoof ball to strikers which can't score. Its frustrating going every week and expecting something different. If you actually went today, you would realise, mine and around 300 other wednesdayites anger towards Megson and the players. But in simple terms, its easier to change the manager and play in a different style, then change all the players.

He just reminds me of Irvine, we are going to leave it too late again, just watch when we drop down the table. Its Hoof ball to strikers which can't score. Its frustrating going every week and expecting something different. If you actually went today, you would realise, mine and around 300 other wednesdayites anger towards Megson and the players. But in simple terms, its easier to change the manager and play in a different style, then change all the players.