What I don't understand, is this. I went to big games at Hillsborough in the 10 years after the disaster, (Derbies, Man Utd, etc) and there was far less segregation than now.

And yet football crowds are far better behaved in the stadiums now than they were then.

Whats's changed? Heath and Safety culture?

It doesn't add up.

Nail on head!

It seems that our friends on the Safety Advisory Group pay an annual visit to Hillsborough as guests of the club to see for themselves the controls that are in place.

They have now chosen which match they will all require free tickets for.

Go on.....

Have a guess...............

You really couldn't make it up could you.

Guest intercity0wl

It seems that our friends on the Safety Advisory Group pay an annual visit to Hillsborough as guests of the club to see for themselves the controls that are in place.

Go on.....

Erm give us a clue, Bet its the game where many W/ITES will not be able to be present because these once a year "WE KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU ALL" Jokers will be free loading.

No doubt a few nasty glares, combined with gestures and chants questioning rival fans parentage, over row, after row of empty seats will be enough for them to silently nod to each other in smug agreement, that they have once again contributed to our wellbeing and Safety, makes my blood boil

Edited by intercity0wl

Go on.....

The sell out derby ?

the freeloading loading gits.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Aren't public servants supposed to distance themselves from this sort of thing?....

The next thing will be David Cameron going to parties with James Murdoch at Rebekah Brooks' house...

Disgraceful.

Sit them in the North West Corner if they continue to claim they're just piggies in the middle.

Guest intercity0wl

Well put it like this......

They didn't fancy the Stevenage game tonight.

Probably clashes with Tuesday knitting class, or maybe its because they dont go out at Night, much too Dangerous

Has Big thin rob heard ought yet? about the NW corner.

Not a thing!!

John referred to a letter he had received that was on Owlstalk (actually, he mentioned Owlstalk a lot lol ) and was drafting a response - I gathered that is the response he said would be on the official site shortly.

Dickens could have written a novel by now. It took me a couple of hours to write my letter, how long does it take to 'draft a response'??