I Don't Care...

I don't care about the last minute equaliser. I don't care we missed a great chance to close the gap on Charlton. I don't care we just outplayed a very good side, but still didn't win the game.

Well, I do care, but it seems so insignificant compared to the fact that finally, after years of doom and gloom, it's official. WE HAVE OUR WEDNESDAY BACK.

WHAT an atmosphere. I honestly cannot remember a better atmosphere at Hillsborough in the past decade.

The Kop was deafening. The North was bouncing. I think even the South broke into song once or twice.

THAT was what been a Wednesday fan is all about. The ups, the downs, and most of all, a packed Hillsborough with a awe-inspiring atmosphere. There was something romantic about the sight of a full Hillsborough today. Really hope we can emulate that atmosphere more often.

Once again, I'm feeling as proud as punch to be a Wednesdayite.

Absolutely agree Fras.

Also, we finally have a team. A proper team that we can support, sing about and more importantly be proud of.

They have pride, they have the will, they have the passion and they have the fight. I was so flipping delighted with the character they've got. Makes me proud to support them.

To comeback like they did against a good side has put a great big smile on my face as it's simply something we're not used to and had it not been for incompetant officiating (woeful for both sides by the way) and one sh*t hot striker we would have comfortably won that game.

I have more confidence now than before today that we will get promoted.

We have OUR Wednesday back.

Guest SummerLouise29

What A Game - A Rollercoaster Of Emotions - My Uncle Took His Football Team And I Heard Them All Saying ' I Support 3 Teams Now'

Were All Wednesday<3