Nervous?

For me, this is the biggest game since the Crystal Palace relegation battle.

How things are different now though. That day, every owl was full of trepidation. All this week however, every Wednesday fan I know has been SO looking forward to this one.

In fairness, this is probably not as important as that game was, but it sure feels like it.

A win and we're 7 points clear of Huddersfield.

Lose and we'll still more than likely be in 2nd place and will bounce back like we always do.

One thing for sure, I'm bloody nervous. How's everone else feeling this morning?

Guest intercity0wl

Not nervous at all.

I believe we'll be 100% focused, fully prepared, and eager to show Huddersfield how good we are.

3 points to us and the city is ours

Same here, not nervous at all, looking forward to it greatly of course, buit not nervous, mainly because i have enough faith in MM, GM and the Players to Bounce back from any setback we encounter, and setbacks there certainly will be between now and May.

Guest Distraught!

Nervous yes, but looking forward to it.

Nervous because a win today will feel like six points gained and a massive stride forward towards promotion. We also have Charlton at Hillsborough in the not too distant future. I definitely feel that if we can win both of these games we already have one foot in the Championship next season.

Let the special times roll!

Not nervous. Excited though. Not cos it's Huddersfield, but cos we are at home , a big crowd is expected and a good atmosphere is on the cards. Not gonna be an easy game but we can win it, of that I have no doubt. In fact, I'll be more surprised if we lose. I never feel like that but at the moment I feel like we can take anyone on our day. Today is the day we start believing. Today is the day we thank Milan. Get yourselves down there and bring your singing voices.

Not nervous. Excited though. Not cos it's Huddersfield, but cos we are at home , a big crowd is expected and a good atmosphere is on the cards. Not gonna be an easy game but we can win it, of that I have no doubt. In fact, I'll be more surprised if we lose. I never feel like that but at the moment I feel like we can take anyone on our day. Today is the day we start believing. Today is the day we thank Milan. Get yourselves down there and bring your singing voices.

My nervousness has gone. Billy Graham couldn't have put it better himself. You, my friend are a 1st class preacher. Halleluyah!

Guest BoomTownOwls

I expected to be nervous but I feel strangely calm and confident.

I am now getting nervous that I am not nervous.

There, that's better. lol

Win, lose or draw today I think we have an excellent chance of promotion, so nerves haven't been an issue for me leading up to this game. We will slip up from time to time this season, but over the medium to long-term I can definitely see us reaching that magical 2-points-per-game target by the final day.

3 points today would be excellent, but anything less than that wouldn't change how I currently feel about this team.