A belated thank you

First topic I've started, n ive had a few drinks, n I'm typing on an iPhone so please be nice wi me :) right, my mum is sid's missus, n is currently living with him n is his primary carer. She had been visiting him in Middlesbrough, Rotherham n chester hospitals, on an extremely limited budget, giving up her time to a man she loves (as we all would do) in the hope and belief that he would recover. His recovery is nothing short of amazing and more than we could have hoped for initially. My mother and myself, plus all the people in swinton and who know sid personally would like to thank everyone (including a hell of a lot of u ppl on owlstalk) for the good wishes and heartfelt sentiments u passed on. It's amazing the reaction u lot and people (football fans or not) across the country conveyed. Again,sorry if the spelling/grammar is off abit, had a few drinks, n wasn't signed up to ot at the time so couldn't thank u then. U r all beautiful people :D xx

I appreciate that mate, but ever since what happened happened the reaction has been overwhelming! Thanks is the least I could say :) amazing how things like that bring peoplewho don't know each other together, n the reaction was brilliant. O started a facebook page the day after he got hospitalised n there were people from Cardiff n Norwich and godknows where else joining up n it were Amazing! It's just great to see him out an about now after nearly 16 month away from his own house, n for him to be able to do something as mundane as going to the football again is staggering. N he'll probably be un-workable off wi me for putting all this on here but it's awesome! n the people on here, just with the well wishing n whatever are greatly appreciated! Sorry for the rambling again :/ x

Guest thurnscoe

Yes mate no thanks needed, known Sid many many years now and when you see ya Mam give her all our best wishes from the Thurnscoe Owls.....she knows who we are lol