OFFICIAL Transfer Deadline Day news

Guest SpiderBoy

Just had a thought - Charlotte Jackson and Georgie Thompson annoucing Wednesday sign Cody Mac and Koumas.

Hang on need a cold shower!! :rolleyes:

Guest maltaowl

Think one in and two out. Coke is a dead cert to leave IMO and could see Nyoni out on loan or Reynolds. Possibly a winger incoming rather than a striker

Guest wednesday_lass

Think one in and two out. Coke is a dead cert to leave IMO and could see Nyoni out on loan or Reynolds. Possibly a winger incoming rather than a striker

Coke is leaving on loan....

I don't really think we need any other players now.

Once COG is back, we have competition up-front and we have cover all over the pitch.

Possibly a winger but with JJ coming back, we are hardly desperate. Especially as we don't tend to play with two out and out wingers anyway.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I am still hoping that Lua Lua will sign...

I know Megson says it's dead (according to what he told Rob) BUT you never know...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Deejayone on twitter: "Transfer Deadline day! Not expecting it to be too busy at #swfc but you never know...... "

Obvious BS.

MM is still after 2 more according to Giddings and RS on FH last night...people really need to realise that the Mellor deal is dead though.

Roberts +1 for me.

Obvious BS.

MM is still after 2 more according to Giddings and RS on FH last night...people really need to realise that the Mellor deal is dead though.

Roberts +1 for me.

roberts would complete our team for me.

B ut striker wise....If we had Lowe, madine, COG and say, Macdonald, then there would be two v unhappy strikers on the sidelines- just like last year.