Todays Atmos

It will improve as the season progresses. Were that attuned to utter poo football, our eyes can't comprehend the fact that we have a midfield, make forward passes and can dominate teams.

We will get better. MUCH MUCH better as the season progresses, and the crowds and atmosphere will improve accordingly.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think we missed the band today. :ohmy:

To be honest, when things aren't going well at Hillsborough, and the band are there, there's nothing worse.

However, when's there's a feel good factor around the place (and I believe that Wednesday fans are now going wanting to support the team, rather than going to watch them play...big difference) I think the band to contribute.

I don't think the atmosphere was that bad today. There were times when the volume was loud, but generally it was lacking.

It is strange. I know we're not playing amazingly every week, but that's 8 wins from our last 9 games at Hillsborough I think - and we probably should have beat Exeter on the last day of last season too.

Still, I'd rather have a bad atmosphere with good results than the other way around. The fans will turn it around in time and the boo-boys will crawl under their rocks soon enough if the players keep this form up.

Guest GodsanOwl

To be fair, who wants to join in with the poo poo that people at the back of the kop near where the band sit were singing?

Most of it was about how much we hate the blunts rather than positives about Wednesday!

Then there was the scruffy purple bear that was thrown about for a while before being dis-membered and spread across the back of the kop!

I wanted to sing, but i'm with my son, i'm not singing about t*ts and f*nny!!!

Guest GodsanOwl

More to the point, what's with the annoying idiot that shouts and whistles at the team as if he's coaching them??

He really does my head in......

I know its early but pigs bein up top and us being outside the top 6 is deflating us a little bit,

The attendance has dropped like a stone and our signings so far have been underwhelming compared to what was hoped for,

COG hasnt played in a wednesday shirt at Hillsborough yet,

The lads on the north werent in full voice today,

No band,

The perfect storm for a flat atmosphere....

Guest intercity0wl

Love em or Hate em we missed the band big time today.

Was so obvious to all around me that your 100% right, and that really is sad.

Guest philkingsmullet

I guess the band had a more important date with the rugby league!?!?

Much prefered it today. If I wanted to listen to a brass band I'd join the salvation army with sniper01.