Todays Atmos

our signings so far have been underwhelming compared to what was hoped for,

What? I thought it was a fairly accepted viewpoint that Megson has done wonders in the transfer market, our signings have been of a different class compared to prior seasons.

The small away followings in this league reduce the attendance and the atmosphere as peple feel stupid singing to a mini bus worth from Sflaphope!

Also people will have gone away for the Bankholiday weekend, and people are skint due to rising bills and stagnanted wages.

Guest Corleone

It's not up to them. It's up to US! Band or not . Thought the crowd was a bit low in numbers today but lots of possible reasons why. Tell your brothsers/sisters/mates thiis is the season where it's gonna too good to miss!!

What? I thought it was a fairly accepted viewpoint that Megson has done wonders in the transfer market, our signings have been of a different class compared to prior seasons.

Im talking about the people who expected Koumas and Mellor etc, not myself, i was there

Guest GodsanOwl

........and what's with the guy shouting 'Shhhhhhhh' all the time?

I sang, when there was something worthwhile to sing, in fact the amount of times the singing stopped and left me and the guy next to me singing on like planks was unbelievable!!

Just had a thought,

I have quit drinking entirely for financial and health reasons,

Wonder how many people are not drinking before the katch and how many are boycotting the beer at the stadium....

Noones sugared up either as noones paying for sweets and chocolate or even coffee,

Just a threory....

I mainly think its those two away matches we lost though, there seems to be an air of dred in the air we'll be playing in the third division again next season which i personally will not be able to go through again....

You'd hear a lot more if you were inside the ground.

I imagine he would love to be at the match but doesn't have the scrilla!

I have an ST but normally would have scraped to go to two home matches in 8 days!!!

Not out of not physically affording it but the thought of spending about 60 quid plus in 8 days on football,

Guest intercity0wl

something needs to be done about the poor attendance as 16k to 17k is fast becoming the norm.

Weekend season tickets perhaps

Weekend season tickets perhaps

Again you're mentioning it, not me. If I respond to that then I look like the one who keeps on banging on about it. For your information I quite clearly know I'm not the only supporter, so as I am all for wk st, it's not the solution to getting a 17k crowd into a 27k crowd. Although it will certainly help on the weekend games.

Guest intercity0wl

Again you're mentioning it, not me. If I respond to that then I look like the one who keeps on banging on about it. For your information I quite clearly know I'm not the only supporter, so as I am all for wk st, it's not the solution to getting a 17k crowd into a 27k crowd. Although it will certainly help on the weekend games.

Appolgies i just could not resist, personally though i think the only thing that could bring in 27,000 people on a regular basis is being in the championship, and even then we would have to be right at the bloody top of it.

Still say for a third tier game, combined with a Bank holiday just short of 17k is a decent gate.