Adam le fondre

Guest Fedor

mellor would this season ,with our much improved midfield ,forget alf its mellor we need

Also agree, Mellor looks trimmer in the photo at strip club and is probably prepared to work hard under Megson and we will create more chances this season

Guest Saturday Owl

This thread has quietened down recently, come on lads! I reckon he'll be a Wednesday player before Thursday's game.

Edited by Saturday Owl

Guest 03 owl

This thread has quietened down recently, come on lads! I reckon he'll be a Wednesday player before Thursday's game.

There is no Doubt he will be our player. The new David Hirst? ( Hope ).

Coventry are still interested and they will be in the front running as a championship Club :ph34r: .

Coventry are still interested and they will be in the front running as a championship Club :ph34r: .

"There is no doubt he will be our player" "coventry are still interested and they will be front running as a championship club" :huh: :huh: :huh:

Guest 03 owl

Something on Coventry's forum saying they might have a transfer embargo. Not sure if it's still there but it was yesterday.

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! it might alert !

Something on Coventry's forum saying they might have a transfer embargo. Not sure if it's still there but it was yesterday.

Didn't know of that. But they don't have a pot to wee wee in. So the little money they could potentially spend (which is more then likely £0) would not be spent on a League 2 risk striker.

Hirsty is better than him now even though he is about 18 stone .

Overated midget

ALF will score given the chance. But I think our best strikers have always created their own chances, from Hirst and Di Canio down to Maclean and Mellor.

I am shure we are but if not we must go for mellor again he will get us the goals this year if we can get him,