A few thoughts

JJ's goal was fantastic. Teale is horrible, Potter is 5hite. Madine is going backwards.

Why did we change formation? Rob Jones is great, but - how many games at home as he now gone off injured? Bit worrying if we were to sign him full time. D'urso is a c0ck. Handball. The guy who scored their second was laughably bad from start to finish - yet still scored!

Why send Weaver up for the corner, only to send two players back to the halfway line to cover for him?

Totally agree!!! .

Teale is a awful, selfish winger who really needs moving on and madine was lazy just like the swindon game.

At least 8 players need releasing-anything less will be a massive massive disappointment!!!!

ll. The guy who scored their second was laughably bad from start to finish - yet still scored!

One of the worst footballers I have ever seen. I said in irony early on - watch him score.

Couldnt believe he did and the way in which he scored as well!

Did any one notice him shield the ball out in the first half when he kicked it last! Joke

One of the worst footballers I have ever seen. I said in irony early on - watch him score.

Couldnt believe he did and the way in which he scored as well!

Did any one notice him shield the ball out in the first half when he kicked it last! Joke

He had a good name though "Troy Archibald Henville". Brilliant.

JJ's goal was fantastic. Teale is horrible, Potter is 5hite. Madine is going backwards.

Why did we change formation? Rob Jones is great, but - how many games at home as he now gone off injured? Bit worrying if we were to sign him full time. D'urso is a c0ck. Handball. The guy who scored their second was laughably bad from start to finish - yet still scored!

Why send Weaver up for the corner, only to send two players back to the halfway line to cover for him?

and the two were laurel and hardy... :ohmy: they didn't need to leave a man up, those two alone would have ended up with it in our net if they'd cleared it... :mad:

Why were we passing it around like we were 3-0 up? It was only 1-0 with half an hour left.

At 1-0 anything can happen. A freak decision, a goal against the run of play, anything.

We need to make sure the game is in the bag before we start playing tippy-tappy football.

Why were we passing it around like we were 3-0 up? It was only 1-0 with half an hour left.

At 1-0 anything can happen. A freak decision, a goal against the run of play, anything.

We need to make sure the game is in the bag before we start playing tippy-tappy football.

I quite liked the way we were keeping the ball then waiting for the openings. A few times they did open up an JJ got down the wing. Ideally how we should play IMO.

However...........some of the players (eg potter) prooved they are not good enough to play football and we were punished

The Midfield is completely usless!

Megson said afterwards he went 4-3-3 to match up to Exeter and well, we got beat.

Miller, JOC, Potter, Teale can all leave! Offer nothing between them!

I know far less than Megson about football but we were on top as far as I could see so why try and match them ?????

Archibald Henville was horrendously bad for 88 minutes- we should have scored a sack load of goals in the first half and most of them were straight through the left sided middle of their defence- he was doing a Reda Johnson and getting ridiculously tight on Mellor and Madine and got turned every single time.

Took his goal very nicely for a CB though- i thought for a moment or two he had run out of ideas but Batth took his dummy and he calmly rolled it home.

Not enough hoofball for you?

My thoughts.....

JJ unplayable in the first half, awful in second.

Potter, Miller and Teale were dogshit, JOC faired better but still not great.

Defence was fantastic in first half and we need to sign Jones, but awful once he left.

What the flip has happened to the pace that Semi has, he looked scared to take on anyone.

Madine looks a right stroppy coont, and I reckon I could blow him over.

The South Stand is awful for atmosphere, wont sit there again.

And the pissed up bloke in the south stand that was shouting tugger at every player as they walked past was a wee wee tail of the highest order.

Edited by swafty

The back four all did well as a unit, Reda Johnson replacing Rob Jones would have been the path of least resistance.

Otsemobor is good at defending but seems scared to use his pace going forward, which is a shame and may be down to his injury history.

JJ was pretty average, bar the moment of magic for his goal. A moment of magic which exemplifies why we should keep him for at least another season.

Miller as usual was pretty anonymous and wouldn't be a great loss if we let him leave.

JOC got stuck in and I feel Megson will want to keep him on.

Thought Madine was lively but Mellor was playing at 70% with a move in mind perhaps.

Potter's cameo showed again how gutless he is and how he needs to leave in the summer.