P&G relegation special

Get ready for some of the most cnutish quotes from the "Team" you've ever heard.

They've just been praising the Fans for how they reacted at the whistle. Getting behind the players etc.

Last season we were a flipping disgrace at times. They've finished on lower points than us so they must've been awful.

Not being funny but all their high earners will be gone next year. I personally would've told them were to go. They were flipping awful all year.

Finishing a point above Scunny is laughable they are bloody awful, worse than United!

Looking forward to next year.

Especially as alot of Blunts think their Youth Team with storm League One.

Do you have to be logged in to hear it on the pc now??

It ain't working for me the bag of crap since they changed the player thing??

I have registered and the bag of shiite still aint working on the pc......Got it on the phone but need it to work on comp WTF is wrong with that sites player??

So United fans think they need to keep the squad together and one bloke says they should sign Mackail-Smith, talk about burying their heads.

I said that we should keep our team together this time last season if possible but in the end too many of them were too used to losing. I think if United keep Morgan, Montgomery, Quinn, Henderson, Slew I think thats a solid spine.

But if their finances are as shot as I think they are I cant see the high earners staying.

Guest wincobankowl

So United fans think they need to keep the squad together and one bloke says they should sign Mackail-Smith, talk about burying their heads.

I said that we should keep our team together this time last season if possible but in the end too many of them were too used to losing. I think if United keep Morgan, Montgomery, Quinn, Henderson, Slew I think thats a solid spine.

But if their finances are as shot as I think they are I cant see the high earners staying.

Considering that Adams has just said that they currently have a wage bill of £12million

i am pretty sure a few players are gonna be leaving.......

Its laughable to hear knobs like Keith Edwards saying they've got a chance of going straight back up.

How are they going to do that exactly???

They have to get players off the books because they cant afford them.

They will have to sell any talent they have just to balance the books.

The only way is down for the blunts and i cant wait to watch their demise with interest.