P&G relegation special

Guest Sheff Owl

Seth was so down, you could just hear it in his voice, he wanted to be ANYWHERE but talking to fans and listening to other fans laughing at the pigs, opps sorry we did not get any of that - hmmmm i wonder why? i thought the show was about the fans and about them giving their opinions and thoughts..hmmmm.

Guest Distraught!

I had to laugh because Brian sounded more upbeat and optimistic the day the Pigs got relegated than any other time I have heard him. A few moans and groans in there but by his standard it was restrained. I can't wait for next season when they lose to nine man Yeovil at the Sty (or something as hysterical).

lol

I had to laugh because Brian sounded more upbeat and optimistic the day the Pigs got relegated than any other time I have heard him. A few moans and groans in there but by his standard it was restrained. I can't wait for next season when they lose to nine man Yeovil at the Sty (or something as hysterical).

lol

You mean like we nearly did at Hillsborough.....?

Guest Distraught!

You mean like we nearly did at Hillsborough.....?

Yes, exactly!

We just moan about it on Owlstalk, Brian will have fits on Radio Pig! :biggrin:

Their problem is all the high earners are not out of contract, and they will get no where the wages they are on at the moment with a new club.

So either they leave without a fee so that they can get a massive signing on fee or they sit out the last season at the lane and bleed them dry :laugh:

lol

:laugh::biggrin::laugh:

We should make next Saturday a gloating at the pigs P or G special biggrin.gif

Some pig on 606 last night said there were rumours in a pub that admin was on the cards and they are basicly ready for a long stay in league 1. He sounded proper gutted which made me think he was a real pigite.