Sky Sports Missing men game

Guest Jimi.Grinch

Got 4 Simon Donnely tho` no chance of getting him. Went back to look at the squad thaat year and saw the report of Wednesday v Rotherham and for their first goal Chris Sedgwick outpaced John Beswetherick what a clash of titans that must have been :st2:

Got 4 Simon Donnely tho` no chance of getting him.

I actually did get that one, but still only got 4, or 5 if you count the one i forgot how to spell.

Trouble is, some of those players are very forgettable, blocked a couple from memory. :ohmy:

I'd wiped that ultimate scumbag traitor Bromby from my mind.

Piggies THEN Leeds :mad:

I'd have a better opinion if he changed his name to Sutcliffe and joined the BNP to dish out leaflets

Edited by Minton

I'd wiped that ultimate scumbag traitor Bromby from my mind.

Yeah, like he could have retired when Wednesday released him...

You have to earn a living somehow, and sometimes there isn't an option where you can earn it.

I surprised myseld with 7.

Couldn't remember Hendon,Armstrong(truly awful player)Knight and.........erm ..........fkin forgot again lol

I'll never forget Hendon giving two goals away to Derby with two shocking backpasses :mad:

What an awful team. They would struggle against our current team.

Is this the match where Pressman had a blinder to keep us in the match, and we won with two late goals?

It was indeed,and i clearly remember Keith Edwards losing his rag with John Pearson on Radio Sheff 'cos Edwards thought they were robbed and Pearson wound him up a tad :rolleyes:

I surprised myseld with 7.

Couldn't remember Hendon,Armstrong(truly awful player)Knight and.........erm ..........fkin forgot again lol

I'll never forget Hendon giving two goals away to Derby with two shocking backpasses :mad:

I got 8, missed out both full-backs and 1 of the strikers.

That is a really bad team looking at it, would you rather have those 2 central midfielders or Potter & O'Connor?!