Reda in DM like Pepe?

Guest YorkOwl89

Guest YorkOwl89

I know this has been mentioned before with some scepticism, but Pepe is playing in defensive midfield tonight against Barcelona. I know Reda is obviously not the same quality as Pepe but its interesting that Mourinho has put Pepe, who is a skillful player but prone to mistakes in the center of defence, in defensive midfield. When I've watched Reda this season he's had good feet but like Pepe, prone to mistakes. I think in pre season it would interesting to see Megson experiment with him in defensive midfield.

Guest s6 owls fan

Reda has improved immensley since he came back for his benin games tbh thought he ws better than jones monday to even though jones has been class we certainley didnt miss danny batth monday

Guest s6 owls fan

was it something like 150k for reda i think its a bargain to say united bought mini chedders for 3mill :rolleyes::biggrin:

Edited by s6 owls fan

Guest Saturday Owl

Reeda will come good at centre half, he's shown the class he has recently and now Megson is in he'll be much more comfortable.

Let me get this right. You want players to mould themselves on a lunatic like Pepe who shows time and again that he shouldn't be allowed on a pitch as long as there is a opposition. That man should have been banned for life for his attack on the getafe-player a few years back. A grade A scumbag.

Let me get this right. You want players to mould themselves on a lunatic like Pepe who shows time and again that he shouldn't be allowed on a pitch as long as there is a opposition. That man should have been banned for life for his attack on the getafe-player a few years back. A grade A scumbag.

He's misunderstood that's all. :biggrin:

Guest BoomTownOwls

If Reda had pace, mobility, a decent touch and could pick a pass I would definitely play him in midfield.

But he doesn't.

If Reda had pace, mobility, a decent touch and could pick a pass I would definitely play him in midfield.

But he doesn't.

Fairly mobile for a big guy to be fair,

Passing is typically poor though, probably not a midfielder, but I like the way he tries to bring the ball out of defence more these days, rather than always going for the big heave up field.