The Dingles

i"d just listened to P&G this evening and if there was any doubt that the dingles are mentally sub human,we had one dingle who phoned in to say that they are now the top dogs in this region. YEAH RIGHT! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You've checked the leagure tables haven't you?

I'd have him down as being right.

i"d just listened to P&G this evening and if there was any doubt that the dingles are mentally sub human,we had one dingle who phoned in to say that they are now the top dogs in this region. YEAH RIGHT! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i heard him, a proper fool...his mother and her brother should be really proud...

If thats all they have to shout about, let them have their fame. 18th is failure to me but by league position they are right.

I would milk it for now but they need to remember we were once one of the top dogs in the country never mind South Yorkshire and what goes around comes around!

If that is all they have to shout about they are in a very sorry state!

If thats all they have to shout about, let them have their fame. 18th is failure to me but by league position they are right.

I would milk it for now but they need to remember we were once one of the top dogs in the country never mind South Yorkshire and what goes around comes around!

If that is all they have to shout about they are in a very sorry state!

i just hope that they the most of the top dog billing in this region because it's not going to last forever especially if we can get our act together next season and get back into the championship which woun't be easy.

i just hope that they the most of the top dog billing in this region because it's not going to last forever especially if we can get our act together next season and get back into the championship which woun't be easy.

if we can mount a serious challenge next season, and go up, we could easily pass donny and the dings on the way...both will be jumping up and down on a trap door next season...especially with the financial situation at the dings... lol

if we can mount a serious challenge next season, and go up, we could easily pass donny and the dings on the way...both will be jumping up and down on a trap door next season...especially with the financial situation at the dings... lol

agreed!also any truth in the rumours that mark robins has linked with vacant managers job at coventry?