The Dingles

administration beckons?

When Mr Cryne goes down for fraud the money he has lent Barnsley will need to be paid back by the club as in effect it is 'dirty money'. This is in the region of £15m. Have Barnsley £15m lying around, I think not!

This is just what I have heard from Barnsley fans ITK, not my view or opinion!

When Mr Cryne goes down for fraud the money he has lent Barnsley will need to be paid back by the club as in effect it is 'dirty money'. This is in the region of £15m. Have Barnsley £15m lying around, I think not!

This is just what I have heard from Barnsley fans ITK, not my view or opinion!

the plot thickens.

Congratulations to Barnsley for being top dogs in South Yorkshire.

It's taken Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday to have abysmal spells to do it, with us being at one of our lowest points in our history to do it like.

But nevertheless... Congratulations.

Enjoye lower half obscurity for this season and enjoy the relegation battle next season and I look forward to passing you when we have one of our good spells (which will no doubt happen as history as suggested many a time).

Congratulations again.

Congratulations to Barnsley for being top dogs in South Yorkshire.

It's taken Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday to have abysmal spells to do it, with us being at one of our lowest points in our history to do it like.

But nevertheless... Congratulations.

Enjoye lower half obscurity for this season and enjoy the relegation battle next season and I look forward to passing you when we have one of our good spells (which will no doubt happen as history as suggested many a time).

Congratulations again.

it will be next season if rumours about the Dingles financial situation turn out to be true and therefore end up going into administration for a second time and incurring a points deduction.