What did you expect?

Guest Davidowls

Guest Davidowls

This club needs and is in the progress of having an overhaul from top to bottom!!!

New Chairman means new ways of working, new club structure, NEW CLUB!!!!

Part of that rebuilding is having a good manager, and I believe we have one. I believe this club is going to be rebuilt over the coming months including a new scouting structure, youth policy and playing staff.

This club was broken when MM took over, you cant have had debts as long as we had them without it damaging the club.

The rebuilding is slow and wont happen this season, maybe not even next but it will happen!!

I think we will get the required points for safety this season and that GM is just properly testing the playing staff he has and making some decisions around their future, he is also probably shopping for next season.

They checked out over 50 keepers before deciding on Nicholls so the scouting is taking place.

I might be talking balony, but its the Wednesday never say die spirit thats inside me.

UP THE OWLS!!!!!!

Lets do our bit and make Hillboro the fortress it should be and be an extra OWL not an extra opponent!!!!

This club needs and is in the progress of having an overhaul from top to bottom!!!

Part of that rebuilding is having a good manager, and I believe we have one. I believe this club is going to be rebuilt over the coming months including a new scouting structure, youth policy and playing staff.

This club was broken when MM took over, you cant have had debts as long as we had them without it damaging the club.

The rebuilding is slow and wont happen this season, maybe not even next but it will happen!!

I think we will get the required points for safety this season and that GM is just properly testing the playing staff he has and making some decisions around their future, he is also probably shopping for next season.

They checked out over 50 keepers before deciding on Nicholls so the scouting is taking place.

I might be talking balony, but its the Wednesday never say die spirit thats inside me.

UP THE OWLS!!!!!!

Lets do our bit and make Hillboro the fortress it should be and be an extra OWL not an extra opponent!!!!

i dont want to pi$$ on your happy chips, but if out of 50 keepers the best we could get was an 18 year old with zero first team experience, i despair.

Guest intercity0wl

I expected go from 2nd in the table at the turn of the year to 17th three months later.

Even when 2nd this side were playing like a team in 17th.

i dont want to pi$$ on your happy chips, but if out of 50 keepers the best we could get was an 18 year old with zero first team experience, i despair.

Me too, I heard Roy Carroll signed for Barnet until the end of the season, experienced keeper & we end up with an 18 year old kid who is below O'Donnell in the pecking order, didn't look very far did we.

Me too, I heard Roy Carroll signed for Barnet until the end of the season, experienced keeper & we end up with an 18 year old kid who is below O'Donnell in the pecking order, didn't look very far did we.

To be fair, he went on trial at the pigs. Played for their reserves, let in 2 goals then got sent off.

He is also rumoured to have a massive drink problem.

He'd probably fit in nicely.

Guest Big Guns

i expected the same as milan did ,megson to push us on to the play offs ,get us promoted ,and then have a crack at getting into the prem ,not send us into division 4 ,i bet milan cant flippingbelieve it.

What did I expect?

A good run of results, signs of improvement, an encouraging end to a disappointing season, and a damn sight more points than 9 from 12 bloody matches.

You can argue all you like about backing them and supporting the club (I agree with that) but Megson is FAR from blameless. Megson has achieved NOTHING since he has come to the club. Absolutely NOTHING.

It is his responsibility to win matches and he is not doing it. Questions are rightly being asked.

Transitional period it may be,..... but looking over our shoulder in March.... after being 2nd at Xmas???

Only at SWFC.

I'm embarrased to be an Owl.

I think we all are.

UP THE OWLS!!!!!!

Top post. At last someone who realises that 15 years of mismanagement of any buisness isnt just fixed overnite.

Lets hope we can stay up this year and if we do lets build on it. None of this HMS wee wee the league testicles that was spouted even though we couldnt win a preseason freindly.

i expected the same as milan did ,megson to push us on to the play offs ,get us promoted ,and then have a crack at getting into the prem ,not send us into division 4 ,i bet milan cant flippingbelieve it.

That is what Milan expected too. He must be mortified with the position we find ourselves in.

Top post. At last someone who realises that 15 years of mismanagement of any buisness isnt just fixed overnite.

Lets hope we can stay up this year and if we do lets build on it. None of this HMS wee wee the league testicles that was spouted even though we couldnt win a preseason freindly.

the posters with a brain know it takes a while to turn this around.

the posters with a brain also know if we dont change something soon we are going to get relegated. especially if nothing changes.

Guest SPURTt

Put a new engine in a car and it doesnt run at its best from the start, our new engine needs breaking in!!!

But i bet ALs jag would have licked Megsons Mini .

UP THE OWLS!!!!!!

I agree with first part,

not so sure that we will get the points cannot see where the next goal is coming from

as for the 50 keepers checked, how many of the other 49 were available to us anyway? 18yr old smacks of he was the best or only one that would come and therefore could get. Pleased to see we didn't confine the search to people on a charge tho