Reynolds

Jones (loan)

Batth (loan)

Johnson

Buxton (inj)

Spurr

Otsemebor (inj)

Jones

9 defenders without the two new loans, the defense is just car crash at the moment

Although to be fair, only two of them are actually Megsons. So you will find that number changes in close season

Guest Davidowls

questionable defending ability

Beevers (inj)

Hinds

Morrison

Reynolds

Jones (loan)

Batth (loan)

Johnson

Buxton (inj)

Spurr

Otsemebor (inj)

Jones

9 defenders without the two new loans, the defense is just car crash at the moment

Although to be fair, only two of them are actually Megsons. So you will find that number changes in close season

Guest Hirsty's Gut

Unbelievable situation that were in. How megson can't get four of these lot to play together is just crazy. For all of our sakes..pick ur best four,work with them day in day out in training,get em organised,well drilled, with a game plan. And stick with em. Even if we concede a few,d on't keep changing it.

Unbelievable situation that were in. How megson can't get four of these lot to play together is just crazy. For all of our sakes..pick ur best four,work with them day in day out in training,get em organised,well drilled, with a game plan. And stick with em. Even if we concede a few,d on't keep changing it.

Very difficult to pick the best four when they are all rubbish and have shown a complete ineptitude of what is required for defensive play - for example, for the first goal on Saturday, where was Gary Madine ???

Good debut by Richard O’Donnell, and at least the two new recruits seem to know what was wanted, just let down by the ineptitude of those around them.

I couldn't believe we have just brought another 2 in, with 6 experienced centre backs already here, surely we could have found the right combination

don't ya think Megson tried them all though...

That's why we had so many pairings so he could get a look at them all.....

and what did he realise ? They were all s'hit except for possibly Beevers

Guest bartos

IIf he thinks we don't have two centre backs better than Jones then he's a worse judge of footballers than I thought

Are you rumblein kidding? Jones was one of the stand out performers for me

I couldn't believe we have just brought another 2 in, with 6 experienced centre backs already here, surely we could have found the right combination

totally agree

its absolute piffle to suggest that there isnt enough talent there for a good manager to mould into a sold defense

under irvine we had one of the best defensive records for most of the season

the only change is purse,,who had to go for contractual reasons,,and was making loads of errors himself

in the last couple of games,ive liked the look fo reynolds,,,,m,morrison still looks a little nervous,,,

but this is a amangers job,

to take players like this,with more tan enough talent,,,,and get into there head,,,,and go into the fine detials if nessicary,

i have no doubt ,given the right time,irvine would have got this very same team back in and around the playoffs,,,

yet now we have made so mny excuses,that no matter how poor mehgsons record in comparison,,he will be excused cos"oh,its not his players",,,,,well yes they are now.......he has to step up and motivate and prepare them right

onlyt he is responisble for the milllion changes everygame,,,

don't ya think Megson tried them all though...

That's why we had so many pairings so he could get a look at them all.....

and what did he realise ? They were all s'hit except for possibly Beevers

don you think that might be the problem

in tryingthem all,he has choped and changes so much that it has become deeply unsettling,,,

he has inadvertantly created a confused team

why hasnt he treid ten games with wheat he conciders his best back 4,,,,,i garentee you that would result in use having a much better organised team

like it or not,megson is responsible for that

for me i like jones as a left back,,,,has megson even treid him there?,,if so for how long? 60mins?

spot on,

he has tried everything but consistancy

and it shows

The common denominator of weakness for the CB's is that they are all lacking in pace with probably the exception of THE RADIATOR who now appears out of favour. The two new guys havev the same weakness whilst they give us some height any quality through ball or ball over the top against us will cut us in two. There is also a massive question mark over positional sense at the back as far too often we are carved open by players failing to keep tight on the opposition.

The common denominator of weakness for the CB's is that they are all lacking in pace with probably the exception of THE RADIATOR who now appears out of favour. The two new guys havev the same weakness whilst they give us some height any quality through ball or ball over the top against us will cut us in two. There is also a massive question mark over positional sense at the back as far too often we are carved open by players failing to keep tight on the opposition.

to get a well organsied defense you need a manager prepared to stick with 4,,,

they lack "positional" sense,cos of all th chopping and changing

consistancy in selection breeds consstancy on the pitch,,,,thats a fact

if you change and change and change,,,,what do yuo expect?,,,,,a well organsied defense? of course not

i can tell you now,if you look at the other teasm in this league,,,they will know there back 4 and most of em will have played loads of games together,,,,,,,,