Too many centre-halves

he's tried them, sorted them, and now he's replaced them...let's not forget your darling alan's final contribution...bring some dodgy defenders in, and get shut of purse...

im confused,,are you aware that purse had to be replaced?,,as if he had played anouthr 2 games,he woul have been automatically given a new contract on a huge 10k a week,,

so its not a case of "getting shut"

secondly,,its been reported that milan has had more than a small hand in signing players,,,,,

so many you need to educate yourself a little more before pointing the finger,so predictabliy at alan

having said that,,none of the young defenders have been cost much,,and they were never the finished article

ie,they are rough diamonds,who need a good coach to help them develop

for me,a good coach ,doesnt publically lay into them for there own popularitys sake,,,and doesnt chop and change so much ,they dont feel comfortable in there roles

og i forgot,,,,,one rule for alan,anouther for megson

im confused,,are you aware that purse had to be replaced?,,as if he had played anouthr 2 games,he woul have been automatically given a new contract on a huge 10k a week,,

so its not a case of "getting shut"

secondly,,its been reported that milan has had more than a small hand in signing players,,,,,

so many you need to educate yourself a little more before pointing the finger,so predictabliy at alan

having said that,,none of the young defenders have been cost much,,and they were never the finished article

ie,they are rough diamonds,who need a good coach to help them develop

for me,a good coach ,doesnt publically lay into them for there own popularitys sake,,,and doesnt chop and change so much ,they dont feel comfortable in there roles

og i forgot,,,,,one rule for alan,anouther for megson

Seems to be a very touchy subject for you RJB. You really are madly in love with the man arn't you . . . .

Seems to be a very touchy subject for you RJB. You really are madly in love with the man arn't you . . . .

no i just think we as a club and as a fanbase need to get real

how can we learn from our mistakes,,,,,,if we fail to understand the basics

i take it you cant come back on my points then,,,glad i at least educated you

no i just think we as a club and as a fanbase need to get real

how can we learn from our mistakes,,,,,,if we fail to understand the basics

i take it you cant come back on my points then,,,glad i at least educated you

No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i find trying to talk to someone who,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,talks out of their ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is a waste of time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One thing I don't get this season. The problem has always been the midfield, it directly shows up our defence as they face a constant battle.

The midfield has been constantly over-run this season, putting the defence under-pressure. For me, the main problem is that the likes of Miller/O'Connor/Potter are never ones to win a midfield battle. In addition, Teale never tracks back and Sedgewick's legs have gone.

The defence has been bad, granted. But we've tried to address it by bringing in some new faces who were highly regarded at their old clubs- have they suddenly become bad, or is it the balance of our team that's all wrong?

We have Osbourne, who is decent, but a new midfielder/s was a massive priority in the January transfer window and the current loan window. Instead our hopeless predecessor and questionable new manager have combined to lumber us with too many defenders (most of whom are terrible).

One thing I don't get this season. The problem has always been the midfield, it directly shows up our defence as they face a constant battle.

The midfield has been constantly over-run this season, putting the defence under-pressure. For me, the main problem is that the likes of Miller/O'Connor/Potter are never ones to win a midfield battle. In addition, Teale never tracks back and Sedgewick's legs have gone.

The defence has been bad, granted. But we've tried to address it by bringing in some new faces who were highly regarded at their old clubs- have they suddenly become bad, or is it the balance of our team that's all wrong?

We have Osbourne, who is decent, but a new midfielder/s was a massive priority in the January transfer window and the current loan window. Instead our hopeless predecessor and questionable new manager have combined to lumber us with too many defenders (most of whom are terrible).

Which I meant to mention, means we never have a settled back four.