To the constant moaners

We are in league one, becuase quite frankly we have a team that is awful. There is nothing we can do about that, it is not within our power to alter the team/ change the formation etc. However, what we can do, and my on our day we do it well, is back the team.

Have no doubt about it, we are in a relegation battle and we will have to battle for everything to get out of it. Booing and generally vilifying everyone who makes a mistake on the pitch is not how we as fans should support our club right now, we need to be behind the team regardless of mistakes etc.

One big thing i think people tend to forget about footballers, is that they are in the division they are in for a reason, goalkeepers usually can't command there box well, hence they are not premiership standard goalkeepers. Defenders generally have lapses of concentration, hence again why they do not play in the premiership etc etc. We have a poor squad, but it's not their fault they are technically inept.

Please i implore you to stop taking cheap swipes at the players, please stop booing at every single opportunity, please can we for once have a crowd that actually spurrs the players on? Becuase i fear that if we don't stop Hillsbrough from being this negative, demoralising frankly poisenous place, well then i fear our fortunes will never turn upwards.

We are in league one, becuase quite frankly we have a team that is awful. There is nothing we can do about that, it is not within our power to alter the team/ change the formation etc. However, what we can do, and my on our day we do it well, is back the team.

Have no doubt about it, we are in a relegation battle and we will have to battle for everything to get out of it. Booing and generally vilifying everyone who makes a mistake on the pitch is not how we as fans should support our club right now, we need to be behind the team regardless of mistakes etc.

One big thing i think people tend to forget about footballers, is that they are in the division they are in for a reason, goalkeepers usually can't command there box well, hence they are not premiership standard goalkeepers. Defenders generally have lapses of concentration, hence again why they do not play in the premiership etc etc. We have a poor squad, but it's not their fault they are technically inept.

Please i implore you to stop taking cheap swipes at the players, please stop booing at every single opportunity, please can we for once have a crowd that actually spurrs the players on? Becuase i fear that if we don't stop Hillsbrough from being this negative, demoralising frankly poisenous place, well then i fear our fortunes will never turn upwards.

You're wasting your time,it's the owsltalk warrior's way !!

When the team shows any bottle or fight to win and scrap for every bloody ball with every last ounce of effort in their body, then I'll rally behind the boys.

But when they continue to churn out poo , I cannot justify it.

When the team shows any bottle or fight to win and scrap for every bloody ball with every last ounce of effort in their body, then I'll rally behind the boys.

But when they continue to churn out poo , I cannot justify it.

How about acting like an adult, instead of a little kid who doesnt get what he wants?

Becuase to me, your statement, is the statement of a teenage hormone riddled adolescant. (apologies if you are a teenage hormone riddled adolescent)

You make out that us in League One was meant to be.

We were quite capable of completely avoiding relegation last year.

This.

I don't why people get so worked up about other people "moaning".

What do they expect after the season we've had?

We were meant to be challenging for promotion, yet now face a battle to stay out of League Two.

Er......we're not at hillsborough.

But as seen on Tuesday when Heffernan came on and the players put the effort in, the fans will back you.

When we see lack of effort it frustrates.

You and many other fans HAVE to rise above that and think about the club rather than attacking the players and subsequently costing the club dearly.

And i know we're not at Hillsbrough but the majority of our remaining games are at Hillsbrough.

This.

I don't why people get so worked up about other people "moaning".

What do they expect after the season we've had?

We were meant to be challenging for promotion, yet now face a battle to stay out of League Two.

It's not the moaning on here i care about, perhaps i should have been more specific. I mean, the moaning at matches in a very aggressive way directed towards the players from a very short distance. We have fat twats in their 40's shouting and spitting horrendous abuse to players in their early 20's. Thats the moaning that concerns me.

You have NO idea how I act at hillsborough.

I have a moan on here when it's justified (which is often at the moment)

So get off your High horse and accept that a moan in here is exactly the sort of place to do it.

Er......we're not at hillsborough.

But as seen on Tuesday when Heffernan came on and the players put the effort in, the fans will back you.

When we see lack of effort it frustrates.

This This This and flipping THIS.

Effort will be appreciated.

Ambling around and going down the tunnel after a shocker is not.

Guest Maplo

Spot on

As I mentioned in my rant on the Southampton thread, great support can bring an extra 10-15% out of players!