Wade Small

Guest WSPN23

Guest WSPN23

So why can't you remember a player who was with us for the first 3 years of that?

Do you do a lot of drugs?

you're cool, starting arguments with teenagers :)

Guest Big Guns

bad mistake starting arguments with teenagers ,there flippingmental these days ,i blame the parents me sen bring back public flogging and stoning that will sort the little fookers out

Edited by Big Guns

Thought he looked alright in his first few games, scored a good goal against Wolves and also Charlton. After that faded away but still managed to score some vital goals for us.

In his final season he had totally lost the plot though and had no confidence. He wouldnt run at people and didnt know where to stick himself in defence.

bad mistake starting arguments with teenagers ,there flippingmental these days ,i blame the parents me sen bring back public flogging and stoning that will sort the little fookers out

absolute proof that actually exams aren't getting easier, younger people are just much more intelligent.

ph34r.gif

Guest Saturday Owl

I remember Wade Small, I'm still a 'older' teenager at the moment and I remember him being JP McGovern's replacement?

He started well and scored a few crucial goals, had a bit of pace about him but his confidence was shot after the Birmingham game.

But he was a bone idol idiot and it's no surprise he's playing in League Two, a lad who could have made a career in the top two tiers of English football.

You don't get anything if your a bone idol lazy thrower in this world. :blush: