Milan said we would be signing six players

Remember When Milan first arrived he was joking that we needed about six new players ?

Every one was a bit skeptical at the time as well.

Well here we on on transfer deadline day, three new defenders signed to improve what was acknowledge one of our week points.

A new striker signed, again one of our week points.

a new midfielder signer again one of our weak points.

So thats five out of the six done, with one last player to be signed today hopefully.

Would love it to be a 'left wing' out of the blue signing designed to put bums on seats !

So Milan kept is word on signing players, this is the first time for as long as i can remember we have signed players in Jan rather than sold them.

We need to back him by buying season tickets !

5 in 3 out so far, so in respect only two extra players for the squad.

Hope we get another 2 today, like you say names to put bums on seats would be nice..

Luke Boden doesn't count as having ever been in the squad in my book.

Purse was clapped out

Tudgay had mentally checked out end of 2008/09

Think back to last year, the grumbles we are having now over not yet signing SIX players fade into insignificance. Of course there are things we would like to see change at our club but in fairness I am sure most of us recognise that the players who have come in are a definite improvement and I agree, we need to support the club (as we always have done) and do our bit. Can't remember the last time we had any interest in deadline day and looking forward to this afternoon/evening to see what transpires!!

Well here we on on transfer deadline day, three new defenders signed to improve what was acknowledge one of our week points.

A new striker signed, again one of our week points.

a new midfielder signer again one of our weak points.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

At least we're alright in goal!

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

Guest BoomTownOwls

I have renewed.

As far as I see it the worse case scenario for next season is automatic promotion from League One.

Best case play offs in The Championship.

We are at the bottom of the curve at the moment but we won't stay here for long if Milan keeps spending cash.

I bought ours on the first day they were on sale. I know Wednesday frustrate the life out of us supporters, and sometimes they really don't deserve us. But it's in the blood. I can't imagine Wednesday ever playing a home game which I don't want to go to. I work continental shifts which makes it difficult but the only game I've missed this season due to work, is Hartlepool in the paint brush thingy. Also, watching Wednesday is an activity I do with my 14 year old son, and getting my son off the Xbox long enough to spend quality time with him is priceless.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.