Cheer up!

Birmingham away, It's not that bad.

It's a tie that's not so easy that we will be expecting a win but it's not so hard that we will be expecting to lose (Well I wont). I think it's winnable. They're in a relegation fight so the F.A Cup will obviously not be there main priority and we're on a good cup run being the second highest scores in the competition.

So lets get down to St. Andrews in our numbers and support the mighty Owls on our road to Wembley!!

UTO WTID!

It's a flipping gash draw against a dull prem team who we've played quite often up until recently, cant remember us ever beating them, add in the fact St Andrews is a shithole, there fans are shuffle and you've got the makings a classicly crap FA cup draw in which we'll lose in a complete nothing game.

I'm absolutely gutted. That weekend would have been my first trip back to Hillsborough in 11 years and my kids first trip ever.

Brentford in the league or any bugger at home in the FA Cup would have suited me fine.

But this?

Don't flippingtell me to cheer up. I'm inconsolable right now.

we'll sell out our end, that's what counts.

The worse thing about the draw is there is no money in it. The Blues are a very poorly supported club, which I cant understand. Its not a pleasant trip there fans do have a reputation for their aggressive behaviour lol. Yes we will sell out and we have nothing to lose. Lets do it!

Guest intercity0wl

Lose 0-4 to Brum reserves in front of about 11,000

Wow thats a change, nice to see you at last being so optimistic, keep it up.

The worse thing about the draw is there is no money in it. The Blues are a very poorly supported club, which I cant understand. Its not a pleasant trip there fans do have a reputation for their aggressive behaviour lol. Yes we will sell out and we have nothing to lose. Lets do it!

Will we sell out ? 6500 tickets is quite a lot even at £15 adults and £5 kids, hope we do though.

It's a poor draw, make no mistake.

But as others have mentioned, they're in a relegation battle, and will have their minds on the League Cup final the following week. They may just take their eye off the ball for this game. You've still got to fancy Birmingham, but I remember a few years ago when we made the League Cup semis after getting a very unlikely victory away at Villa before the quarter finals. Fingers crossed for a similar sort of outcome.

I'm absolutely gutted. That weekend would have been my first trip back to Hillsborough in 11 years and my kids first trip ever.

Brentford in the league or any bugger at home in the FA Cup would have suited me fine.

But this?

Don't flippingtell me to cheer up. I'm inconsolable right now.

Why not go to Brum? A wednesday game is better than no game.

Why not go to Brum? A wednesday game is better than no game.

I didn't say that I wasn't going to Brum, assuming I can get tickets, but it's not Hillsborough at the end of the day.

I really wanted to visit the 'old lady' on match day again and show my kids around too. There are 3 games on during my visit and they are all away. As I said, I'm flippinggutted. :Dark Sad: