The Kop

In future, North and South Stand season ticket holders, who are 'forced' to sit on the Kop should be given express passes, a'la Disney, for the refreshment kiosks. These season tickets are far more expensive, and one of the fringe benefits should be preferantial treatment in such instances.

the view from the south, and being able to get a decent, unobstructed view from there makes it better to sit in than the kop.

but for atmosphere, you cant beat sitting in the middle of the kop. me, my brother and three mates took my 3 year old nephew for his first game and we loved it, he loved it, and being sat that close to witness three wednesday goals was unbelievable. when hillsborough is bouncing, the kops the place to be.

In future, North and South Stand season ticket holders, who are 'forced' to sit on the Kop should be given express passes, a'la Disney, for the refreshment kiosks. These season tickets are far more expensive, and one of the fringe benefits should be preferantial treatment in such instances.

Nobber!

oops there goes my potty mouth again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You didn't really need to throw more bait out. The fish were still frenziedly biting at the first lot. :biggrin:

Me and my Bro-in-law sat in the Kop, chose to sit in the little corner bit where Tango and his cronies sit.

The view was great and the banter good to be honest.

As mentioned above the catering facilities need to be improved as we were gonna get a pie at HT but fobbed it off when we saw the colossal queue!

On a whole I enjoyed by day on the Kop but it needs bringing up to date.

Oh and I was freezing!! :biggrin:

But the band isn't always there, but they do boost the atmosphere sometimes and its better then that bloody dale cavese song tango sings

]

Yeah but Potter he doesn't sing the Dale Cavese song :rolleyes:

I know some people dont like it, but atleast all he is trying to do is get the atmosphere going, better than the South and the rest of the ground...

me and the wife are season ticket holders on the kop.

we went on the south for a change, great seats just behind directors box half way line great view of the game.

BUT it was like sitting in a library no singing no banter absolutly no atmosphere keep the facilities can't wait to get back to our own seats on the KOP thank you.

Could not agree more.

Have sat on the Kop in the same seat since it was converted to seating, as have around 15 people round me. All great people, lots of banter and never any trouble.

Two friends sit on the south next to the tunnel, very occasionally I sit there and it's awful. No atmosphere and the only time anyone speaks is to complain about something .

Sod the better facilities, it's people that make somewhere, and i would not swap where i sit for a bucket full of cash. Glad the person that started this post is not returning to the Kop :biggrin:

I was on the Kop yesterday.

I enjoyed the view, the singing, the friendly and amusing banter with fellow Wednesday fans, and the added entertainment of the fisticuffs.

The result and on field entertainment would have been exactly the same from any other part of the ground I believe.

Jostling for a beer was less fun but I got served in the end so no worries

Guest mrbluesky

:laugh:

Can't believe how many bites you've got vulva, most blatant fishing trip ever. God we've got some simple fans.

The whooshometer has givin a reading of.....oh dear seems to have gone off the scalebiggrin.gif

Guest SWFC-Kier

Sat on Kop for first time this season yesterday, didn't think it was bad at all really, created our own little atmosphere in the middle with a few mates.

Anyone know why stewards ran in during second half? :ohmy:

When i started going to matches in 94 the Kop was a magical place, i have sat out most the last ten years from the kop because i can't bare to see it half full and quiet, when we play the blunts or other big games i go on the kop though,

When we are back in the premier league i will be back on the kop for good, with all the plastic fans and it will mean the wirld to me sat with the basta rds!!!

The pissers should be sorted by then too, might as well wee wee on the flippingwall outside!!!

Guest intercity0wl

Sat on Kop for first time this season yesterday, didn't think it was bad at all really, created our own little atmosphere in the middle with a few mates.

Anyone know why stewards ran in during second half? :ohmy:

They all wanted to be the first to tell Swfc Boothy the rumour about Tom Huddlestone.coming.