Sheffield Wednesday

A few weeks ago at the Southport game I was trying to get a fix on the potential of Andy Carol by asking HW (name dropper) regarding his prefference Carol or big Duncan Ferguson. Howard recognised the immense potential of Carol but fully fit and on their game went for Ferguson as a frightening prospect for centre backs.

If Madine attacks the 6 yard box aerially half as well as these two exponents of the fear factor do then I for one will be well pleased. Maybe this season is too early though, lets wait and see.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

A few weeks ago at the Southport game I was trying to get a fix on the potential of Andy Carol by asking HW (name dropper) regarding his prefference Carol or big Duncan Ferguson. Howard recognised the immense potential of Carol but fully fit and on their game went for Ferguson as a frightening prospect for centre backs.

If Madine attacks the 6 yard box aerially half as well as these two exponents of the fear factor do then I for one will be well pleased. Maybe this season is too early though, lets wait and see.

And who will supply the crosses into this area for him to exploit?

One key phrase in the article 'They NEED the money' Anyone else we could go for? And yes I do mean Simek!

I thought Simek was an excellent player for us over his time here, and pre-MM I would have loved to have taken him back - but not now.

It's the past, and I don't think it's necessary to be looking to the past anymore.

Simek or Otsemebor though? IF we had him in while Buxton was injured we'd be able to play Simek RB and Morrison CB like he should be and Purse.....well he can stay at home!

Simek, I suppose.

Though I'd like to think there's more to come from Otsemobor. Maybe not though: I gather many of the fans of his previous clubs were left similarly feeling that there was more to come.