Good luck from a Leeds fan!

Guest Only One United

Guest Only One United

Thanks for the kind words Only One United. I won't lie, I hate Leeds, but of course will always recognise them as one of the biggest and best clubs in the country.

Teams like you, Norwich and Leicester are all great recent examples to us of what can be achieved after a good season (or 3 :laugh:) in this shithole of a league.

Good luck for the rest of the season, but please don't get back to the prem before us.

Fair enough mate, end of the day we are technically rival teams. :tongue:

We probably will get to the Premier League before you, but I have faith you will get there before us.

Arcade Fire were rumbleing amazing, enhanced by the fact that all the chav dickheads were watching Pendulum at the time. As a 20-year-old, Blink were the ones that I absolutely had to see, but no doubting Arcade Fire were the best band. Having said that, the run of Biffy-QOTSA-GnR was pretty epic too.

Same with Manics in 08 and Pumpkins in 07 then, the knobheads had gone to see The Killers and Klaxons, leaving good crowds to enjoy good bands.

GNR were apparently good....when they turned up :laugh:Bit of a shambles when they played at Reading I hear.

Would have wanted to see The Libertines, watching highlights at Reading their songs came across a bit sloppy but from all accounts they were quality.

Cheers only one utd. Living in Leeds and being a young'un I enjoy the banter with my mates at school. Your a good club with a great set of following fans in terms of atmosphere and the numbers you take. I for one hope both us and you get back in the prem just like the good old days!

Cheers guys, if it's not next season we'll play you it'll be the season after. Quite fancied you in the draw today, at least we got a derby match....kind of....

Yeah, we hate Sheffield United (am I allowed to type their proper name on here? :biggrin: ) because we kind of respect Wednesday for your history and whatnot, without you being our main rivals. The other half of Sheffield just come across as classless morons with an inferiority complex, Bramhall Lane has to be one of the most hostile places I've been to, not a pleasant bunch.

Plus I couldn't hate a team supported by Jarvis Cocker and Rivers Cuomo! :laugh:

Too right!

Guest moonraker

Well i want to agree with Mr Leeds.....hope you do go up.

Being a Swindon fan it was good to see your result at Ashton Gate :biggrin: ....outstanding performance.

Not having it.

Nice poster, nothing personal mate, but Leeds is a Rugby League town.

You boast about your support but conveniently forget you only have the one team in Leeds, we have two big teams plus Sheffield United.

We still remain the biggest club in Yorkshire and your tendency over the years to recruit players and managerial staff from the Sheffield sides is an embarrassment for you. Tony Currie, Nigel Worthington, Mel Sterland, Carlton Palmer, Lee Chapman, David Wetherall, Jon Newsome, Howard Wilkinson, Eric Cantona, I could go on but won't.

Sorry, but you will always be regarded as the 2nd biggest club in Yorkshire and a set of egg Chasers. Sheffield is the home of football in this country.

Besides which, next to the Barnsley accent yours is the most aggravating dialect in Yorkshire with your sloppy vowel usage.

To provide a balanced view, you can always get a decent bacon and egg sarnie in Leeds Market at a reasonable price, and I bought a decent set of fishing waterproofs at a bargain price last year from a city centre tackle shop so Leeds ain't that bad.

Can't wait to play you next season after not poncing about too long in this league.

Final word, Christ, you only got where you are now because we are an ethically sound club who rejected a potential saviour you were grateful to jump in bed with.

Still Yorkshire's no.1

Edited by theowlsman

Not having it.

You boast about your support but conveniently forget you only have the one team in Leeds, we have two big teams plus Sheffield United.

We still remain the biggest club in Yorkshire and your tendency over the years to recruit players and managerial staff from the Sheffield sides is an embarrassment for you. Tony Currie, Nigel Worthington, Mel Sterland, Carlton Palmer, Lee Chapman, David Wetherall, Jon Newsome, Howard Wilkinson, Eric Cantona, I could go on but won't.

Sorry, but you will always be regarded as the 2nd biggest club in Yorkshire and a set of egg Chasers. Sheffield is the home of football in this country.

Besides which, next to the Barnsley accent yours is the most aggravating dialect in Yorkshire with your sloppy vowel usage.

To provide a balanced view, you can always get a decent bacon and egg sarnie in Leeds Market at a reasonable price, and I bought a decent set of fishing waterproofs at a bargain price last year from a city centre tackle shop so Leeds ain't that bad.

Can't wait to play you next season after not poncing about too long in this league.

Final word, Christ, you only got where you are now because we are an ethically sound club who rejected a potential saviour you were grateful to jump in bed with.

Still Yorkshire's no.1

Been waiting for someone to sat this! Well said my friend! lol

Not having it.

Still Yorkshire's no.1

:laugh: :laugh:

Good to see you're getting some use out of your fishing gear. :biggrin: