Good luck from a Leeds fan!

Guest Only One United

Who doesn't?

Even pigs fans hate themselves.

Bizarrely enough, I was chatting on Facebook to a mate who supports Bristol City and lives down there now. I noticed a Villa fan post on his wall on Friday that he was off to watch Saints vs Blackpool because his car was in the garage having work done to it so he couldn't get to Bramall Lane to see "Villa hammer the Pigs" - his words! :biggrin: . The comment got a 'LIKE' from me! :laugh:

Hey, I don't know how you lot will react to a "dirty Leeds scum" being on your forum, but here goes anyway! :tongue:

Just like to wish you luck with your chase for promotion, you're a proper club with tradition that deserves better than the 2nd Division. I'd swap any of Barnsley, Donny, Sflaphorpe, Hull and of course, the Blunts for you to return up here, because Leeds vs. Wednesday has always been more of a proper Yorkshire derby than when we've played these clubs.

Strangely I've never had an issue with your lot besides the history. Maybe it's because Wednesday are the only non-Leeds team in Yorkshire who aren't tin-pot. So yeah, best of luck, see you next season! (If we don't get promoted, which we won't anyway...)

MOT

dont know why some of the young uns would have cause to hate L**ds, lets face it they never saw Brem*er, G*les and all the other mardy Tw*ts that played for you, and of course the main reason, those shitty fu**ing sock tags, all water under the bridge now though good post

bye the way did I tell you, when I was young I had no sense and bought a flute for twenty pence !!!!!!

dont know why some of the young uns would have cause to hate L**ds, lets face it they never saw Brem*er, G*les and all the other mardy Tw*ts that played for you, and of course the main reason, those shitty fu**ing sock tags, all water under the bridge now though good post

bye the way did I tell you, when I was young I had no sense and bought a flute for fifty pence !!!!!!