Good luck from a Leeds fan!

Guest Only One United

Guest Only One United

Hey, I don't know how you lot will react to a "dirty Leeds scum" being on your forum, but here goes anyway! :tongue:

Just like to wish you luck with your chase for promotion, you're a proper club with tradition that deserves better than the 2nd Division. I'd swap any of Barnsley, Donny, Sflaphorpe, Hull and of course, the Blunts for you to return up here, because Leeds vs. Wednesday has always been more of a proper Yorkshire derby than when we've played these clubs.

Strangely I've never had an issue with your lot besides the history. Maybe it's because Wednesday are the only non-Leeds team in Yorkshire who aren't tin-pot. So yeah, best of luck, see you next season! (If we don't get promoted, which we won't anyway...)

MOT

Guest Saturday Owl

Hey, I don't know how you lot will react to a "dirty Leeds scum" being on your forum, but here goes anyway! :tongue:

Just like to wish you luck with your chase for promotion, you're a proper club with tradition that deserves better than the 2nd Division. I'd swap any of Barnsley, Donny, Sflaphorpe, Hull and of course, the Blunts for you to return up here, because Leeds vs. Wednesday has always been more of a proper Yorkshire derby than when we've played these clubs.

Strangely I've never had an issue with your lot besides the history. Maybe it's because Wednesday are the only non-Leeds team in Yorkshire who aren't tin-pot. So yeah, best of luck, see you next season! (If we don't get promoted, which we won't anyway...)

MOT

Thanks a lot and there's no problems with you on here as you long as you don't go all blunt style! :biggrin:

Good post mate, I miss our derbies in the Premiership and credit goes to you at Arsenal yesterday, you were bloody brilliant. :happy:

MOT

To be fair I know plenty of L***s fan's who have the same opinion.

For some reason they all seem to hate the pigs though.

Guest Only One United

Cheers guys, if it's not next season we'll play you it'll be the season after. Quite fancied you in the draw today, at least we got a derby match....kind of....

Yeah, we hate Sheffield United (am I allowed to type their proper name on here? :biggrin: ) because we kind of respect Wednesday for your history and whatnot, without you being our main rivals. The other half of Sheffield just come across as classless morons with an inferiority complex, Bramhall Lane has to be one of the most hostile places I've been to, not a pleasant bunch.

Plus I couldn't hate a team supported by Jarvis Cocker and Rivers Cuomo! :laugh:

Edited by Only One United

Guest Only One United

I had no idea that was the case. Wikipedia says it's true.

m_893fd7843d6f4a1f9e74e8fe91b943d1.jpg

Fair play to him, most Yanks tend to root for teams like Chelsea or Liverpool or "Manchester". :dry:

To be fair I know plenty of L***s fan's who have the same opinion.

I brought a mate of mine who's a Leeds fan to 4 or 5 games at Hillsborough last season, almost got him to buy a season ticket this year...

I didn't dare mention it to anyone who sits around me at the time though :ph34r:

Guest Only One United

I used to find Weezer pretty irritating.

Turns out they're mint!

Great band.

Salford eh? I feel for you mate, being surrounded by Manure fans every day!

Guest Only One United

This and the fact Weezer are rumbleing awesome are the main reasons I like Rivers Cuomo. Closely followed by his performance at Leeds Fest last year- best frontman of the festival.

First Leeds Festival in years I didn't attend, gutted, apparently Weezer and Arcade Fire stole the show.

Thanks for the kind words Only One United. I won't lie, I hate Leeds, but of course will always recognise them as one of the biggest and best clubs in the country.

Teams like you, Norwich and Leicester are all great recent examples to us of what can be achieved after a good season (or 3 :laugh:) in this shithole of a league.

Good luck for the rest of the season, but please don't get back to the prem before us.

First Leeds Festival in years I didn't attend, gutted, apparently Weezer and Arcade Fire stole the show.

Arcade Fire were rumbleing amazing, enhanced by the fact that all the chav dickheads were watching Pendulum at the time. As a 20-year-old, Blink were the ones that I absolutely had to see, but no doubting Arcade Fire were the best band. Having said that, the run of Biffy-QOTSA-GnR was pretty epic too.