plea to MILAN

please give irvine the boot now.this is suppose to be a new dawn at hillsborough yet we've got this grey

boring no-hoper at the helm;he's already shown he can't be trusted with any serious funds with his

abysmal transfer record at preston so don't give him the chance to do the same here.

any time you give him milan will be time wasted and in your own heart you already this.so dont worry

what wilko thinks and get the deed done asp. im confident the mass majority of fans will back you.

he's already shown he can't be trusted with any serious funds with his

abysmal transfer record at preston so don't give him the chance to do the same here.

To be honest if the signings he's already made for us are anything to go by then i wouldn't be that concerned about the signing being up to him. It's the getting the best out of them after they're signed thats the problem. Although you could argue that Heffernan is a waste of wages. But Mellor Coke Morrison and Weaver have definatly proved their worth.

Not standing up for him like, as i would much rather someone else be at the helm. Preferably before the window opens, but his signing record here isn't that bad at all reguardless what it was like at PNE.

To be honest if the signings he's already made for us are anything to go by then i wouldn't be that concerned about the signing being up to him. It's the getting the best out of them after they're signed thats the problem. Although you could argue that Heffernan is a waste of wages. But Mellor Coke Morrison and Weaver have definatly proved their worth.

Not standing up for him like, as i would much rather someone else be at the helm. Preferably before the window opens, but his signing record here isn't that bad at all reguardless what it was like at PNE.

Good point. Maybe relying on frees and loans has made him work harder scouting and rinse his contacts.

Milan, just let him get loan players!

please give irvine the boot now.this is suppose to be a new dawn at hillsborough yet we've got this grey man

at the helm;he's already shown he can't be trusted with any serious funds with his

any time you give him milan will be time wasted and in your own heart you already this.so dont worry

what wilko thinks and get the deed done asp. im confident the mass majority of fans will back you.

john_major440.jpg

please give irvine the boot now.this is suppose to be a new dawn at hillsborough yet we've got this grey

boring no-hoper at the helm;he's already shown he can't be trusted with any serious funds with his

Yawn

I didn't think Irvine could annoy me more than he did playing for a draw at Cardiff... one of the most frustrating games i've ever watched.

But then down at Plymouth i witnessed a f**king horror show that tipped me over the edge.

I feel the pain of all those that travelled to Exeter.

Not the man for the job. I'm guessing Huddersfield away will be his last game.

To be honest, I hate Irvine as much as the next guy. But I've come to terms with the fact that he's here for the foreseeable future so may as well just support the team as much as I can and stop moaning about it.

Either he scrapes us to a promotion resulting in him being here until next winter at least, or we don't get promoted and he goes in the summer.

Obviously it would be awesome if we go up this season, but even the slightest thought of him being our manager in the Champinship again, playing his brand of anti-football to stifle the opposition (at home) brings me down to earth again.

But f*ck it, at least the football club is on sound financial footing now. After waiting over 10 years for new owners I don't mind waiting a fraction of that for us to get a quality manager to mirror our new owner.

Edited by Wath-owl

Guest Darkus Owlus

To be honest, I hate Irvine as much as the next guy. But I've come to terms with the fact that he's here for the foreseeable future so may as well just support the team as much as I can and stop moaning about it.

Either he scrapes us to a promotion resulting in him being here until next winter at least, or we don't get promoted and he goes in the summer.

Obviously it would be awesome if we go up this season, but even the slightest thought of him being our manager in the Champinship again, playing his brand of anti-football to stifle the opposition (at home) brings me down to earth again.

But f*ck it, at least the football club is on sound financial footing now. After waiting over 10 years for new owners I don't mind waiting a fraction of that for us to get a quality manager to mirror our new owner.

Good points, the only immediate chance at getting rid of him is imo if he leads us to a few more humiliating defeats. That's not exactly beyond Irvine's abilities either, but he also has a horrible few games coming up against promotion chasing teams. Losing those could see him given the bullet.