FAO DEEJAYONE

Bez

what is the best email address to contact the club?

It is in regards to the kit vote.

Thanks

Send it through to enquiries@sheffieldwednesday.com and it will get forwarded to the correct department.

Chris

Hi Elliott,

Thanks for your email re: the recent kit vote.

The vote is indeed designed to allow supporters to select their favourite kit from the choices available.

The club received strong feedback from supporters stating that they did not want a pink kit and this feedback was taken into consideration – resulting in the change to a grey kit option.

Whilst I appreciate the pink shirt may have been your personal preference it was the least popular shirt in the vote and we received a number of requests to change this option.

Unfortunately, due to the feedback we have received, we will not be reinstating the pink shirt as an option in the vote.

Regards,

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 15 December 2010 14:49

To: enquiries@sheffieldwednesday.com

Subject: Kit Vote

To Whom It May Concern

RE: KIT VOTE

I am wishing to complain about the recent vote for a kit.

The obvious reason for a vote is so that Sheffield Wednesday fans like myself can vote for the kit of preference.

My choice of preference was the pink option.

This option is no longer available and I am unable to choose it in the vote.

Surely the whole point of a vote is to give fans the options and let them choose.

Why has my preffered option gone? I am horrified by the possibility of a green kit but am happy for it to remain as an option for others to choose.

I politely ask you to reinstate the pink shirt into the vote.

Regards,

Elliott

How's about a compromise?

The club wear a pink away kit during breast cancer awareness month (Oct)? and then auction off all the shirts that the players have worn.

That way if people REALLY want a pink shirt, they can bid for one and see their cash go to charity too.

Edited by Neal M

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.