Mandaric Q & A - Deejayone!!

Has anyone else's tickets not yet arrived for the Mandaric Q & A? They were apparently posted on Thursday!

Deejayone - Tried calling the club sveral times and still aint got through, anything else I can try or anything you can suggest!

Reards

John!

I was just about to search for Caz to send her a PM as I haven't received mine, then saw this thread - thanks! :smile:

Royal Mail (crap), plus cost/time of posting out tickets = e-tickets next time?

Personally I think a few quid per ticket would be fine too, so that along with the revenue from the bar the club doesn't lose out too much. Say £2.50?

I would give it chance today/tomorrow to get your tickets - they've all been posted out but are just in the huge Royal Mail backlog.

We will put a contingency in place should you not receive them before tomorow afternoon and we'll publish it on the OS.

Cheers James. I'll be coming straight from work tomorrow, so I'll need to use the contingency plan if mine hasn't arrived today.

does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for this as i applied at 4.55pm on the day they were announced but didnt put address or phone number, so was rejected. go to all home and away games so would love to be there . also work nights so early start to meeting is ideal

please help!!

does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for this as i applied at 4.55pm on the day they were announced but didnt put address or phone number, so was rejected. go to all home and away games so would love to be there . also work nights so early start to meeting is ideal

please help!!

You applied for a ticket. . .but didn't put your address down. . .

Where did you think they would send it?

To be fair to Howard, I only put my name and address on at the very last minute in the email. Reason being I expected email confirmation as my ticket.

Also regarding the tickets arriving - just been to the post office to send my no claims certificate to my new insurers as a matter of urgency. There is a 4-day delay even on recorded 1st class delivery, so I'm not holding my breath that the tickets will arrive before the fans forum.

Has anyone else's tickets not yet arrived for the Mandaric Q & A? They were apparently posted on Thursday!

Deejayone - Tried calling the club sveral times and still aint got through, anything else I can try or anything you can suggest!

Reards

John!

Same here, I also still haven't received my match tickets for last Saturday's Bristol game! :st2: