Sheffield Wednesday Vs Hartlepool United

Guest Saturday Owl

9 goals in two games........flip off all you Irvine doubters. :biggrin:

To all you Irvine haters where are you now?

:laugh:

I'm still here for one.

Wasn't ravenjetbyrne telling us earlier today that 15 games wasn't enough to judge a manager? I take it these last 2 are then?

Anyway, I'm liking tonight's scoreline funnily enough. Now I want Heffernan to get a goal.

I'm still here for one.

Wasn't ravenjetbyrne telling us earlier today that 15 games wasn't enough to judge a manager? I take it these last 2 are then?

Anyway, I'm liking tonight's scoreline funnily enough. Now I want Heffernan to get a goal.

TBH, DJ, I'm with you on this one and my comment was a little dig at the comical thread that appeared on here following the destruction of The Mighty Yeovil.

I'm still here for one.

TBH, DJ, I'm with you on this one and my comment was a little dig at the comical thread that appeared on here following the destruction of The Mighty Yeovil.

I kind of knew that, but I thought it was important to show my face so that some idiot can't accuse me of being gutted we're treating Hartlepool as our ******* again.

Because he has FA Badges and you don't.

Now flip off.

:laugh:

He must absolutely f*cking hate Heffernan or something.