Club statement

I think the fact that the Co-Op are backing this latest bid interesting as they would have most to lose. So they cl;early see it as a potential way forward, maybe they are getting fed up of the current three stooges not being willing to move on anything that will take the club forward?

the bank back the board statement if you read it.

Interesting statement that is basically like the captain of the Titanic telling folks to stop worrying that their feet are getting wet.

£5 million from day one to buy in....................dream on you three dicks.

The club will noit comment until there is firm news? Wait for snow to fall in hell first.

Although the Plan 9 [from outer space] and Hobbo deal may not sound the best I think the thre old farts in the ivory tower built into the South Stand are still actually thinking we are still a big club.

Lets be honest, we are not a big club anymore. We ARE a third division club with a shitload of debt that is running the club into the ground.

It's no good the board and NP going on about the fanbase...fanbase doesn't win games or trophies

Great history.....erm no, we won one pot in the last 70 years, history doesn't win you anything.

We have a god given right to be in the top flight.......................nope, you play at the level that your current team deserves to be at.

I think the fact that the Co-Op are backing this latest bid interesting as they would have most to lose. So they cl;early see it as a potential way forward, maybe they are getting fed up of the current three stooges not being willing to move on anything that will take the club forward?

You wonder if they may hold the gun to the boards head and force a takeover...or recall their debt? Which would cause a bigger shitstorm than ever.

But that presupposes that the 'three stooges' are calling all the shots.

Other sites such as vital and radio pig claim they are banking at Sclub bid??

I don't think they'd be allowed to state flat-out that the bank agreed that statement if they were in fact supporting the low bid.... the only way I can see round it is that C9S have actually bidded the £5m and it's clever wordplay.

But that presupposes that the 'three stooges' are calling all the shots.

who else could be?>?? Common denominator is them in everything happening at the club. They ARE the directors, can't see anyone else in position to be pulling the strings?

After Mr "Small Man Syndrome" is at Chez Vegas now.

Well I thought it was a good statement, despite what the usual doom and gloom merchants among us are saying.

It is clear that the club and the bank are in agreement about the amount required to take control and no amount of Ripley 'the only bid on the table' owl and his co-conspirators saying differently will change that.

Message sent - don't waste yours and our time with any more derisory offers.

I like it. Even if I'm a lone voice. :rolleyes:

Guest Ogsowl

I've heard that NP reccommended the Club 9 bid to the Board at last night's Board meeting, but that he was blocked by Casio Bob.

Oh, come on, these claims and counter claims got way beyond being taken seriously ages ago. It's a complete farce

Completely agree with your post above, difference is you love to spread the rubbish tho don't you? And add your own twists, drama, and intimate you're in the know.... all a bit sad.

Completely agree with your post above, difference is you love to spread the rubbish tho don't you? And add your own twists, drama, and intimate you're in the know.... all a bit sad.

No, there's nothing like that goes on at OT surely?