Club statement

Interesting statement that is basically like the captain of the Titanic telling folks to stop worrying that their feet are getting wet.

£5 million from day one to buy in....................dream on you three dicks.

The club will noit comment until there is firm news? Wait for snow to fall in hell first.

Although the Plan 9 [from outer space] and Hobbo deal may not sound the best I think the thre old farts in the ivory tower built into the South Stand are still actually thinking we are still a big club.

Lets be honest, we are not a big club anymore. We ARE a third division club with a shitload of debt that is running the club into the ground.

It's no good the board and NP going on about the fanbase...fanbase doesn't win games or trophies

Great history.....erm no, we won one pot in the last 70 years, history doesn't win you anything.

We have a god given right to be in the top flight.......................nope, you play at the level that your current team deserves to be at.

I think the fact that the Co-Op are backing this latest bid interesting as they would have most to lose. So they cl;early see it as a potential way forward, maybe they are getting fed up of the current three stooges not being willing to move on anything that will take the club forward?

You wonder if they may hold the gun to the boards head and force a takeover...or recall their debt? Which would cause a bigger shitstorm than ever.

IF it is true and than bank is in agreement then proves cloud 9

are all hot air.

DH needs to get on the side of WTID.

5 mill is realisitic for fans to raiseIMO.

The statment talked about investment for the short term, medium and long term. Could WTID provide that? Not knocking what they are doing, as I applaud them for their efforts.