Club statement

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Lightweight :ph34r:

Having met it's safe to say lightweight isn't a word i usually get chucked at me

IF it is true and than bank is in agreement then proves cloud 9

are all hot air.

DH needs to get on the side of WTID.

5 mill is realisitic for fans to raiseIMO.

Only 4mill if DH brings his 1million over

But beyond that..?

Fair point - what is the long term sustainability?

Guest intercity0wl

Exactly Rusty.

No news.

Nothing has happened.

Nothing has changed.

The end.

And nowt's been paid which is more worrying in my eyes.

For those who know about these things, can I ask if the bank are legally allowed to publically support the C9S bid if the club aren't doing so, and what this might mean in terms of the situation we're at now? Just wondered. Seems strange that a company providing a service to a customer should side with the opposition that's all

Guest Sheff Owl

Not that i really know much about investment/takeovers/ etc etc basically all this poo that's going on at the minute with Wednesday...

But a question for someone that might know....

If an offer came in and the board thought 'No Chance' but the Bank liked the offer can the Bank over rule the Board? (if you get what i mean)

Not that i really know much about investment/takeovers/ etc etc basically all this poo that's going on at the minute with Wednesday...

But a question for someone that might know....

If an offer came in and the board thought 'No Chance' but the Bank liked the offer can the Bank over rule the Board? (if you get what i mean)

I presume the bank are the ones holding the ace cards financially. So they could force the board with the threat of calling in the debt. After all a bank would do it to a small business or a home owner.

Dave Allen once said it needed £25M to get the club!!

Is anybody aware of where the £5M figure came from/ was first mentioned?

I'm confused as I thought Lee Strafford was originally working on something in double figures ( of millions) although that was pre relegation.

Not that I oibject to £5M. The club is virtually valueless apart from the ground and the goodwill of the supporters to set against the debt

Guest Sheff Owl

I presume the bank are the ones holding the ace cards financially. So they could force the board with the threat of calling in the debt. After all a bank would do it to a small business or a home owner.

Yeah that would make sense really seen as the debt is with the Bank you would have thought the Bank could have 'the power' to act and over rule the board if needed.

Guest kingscross2hirst

So if the bank do have the power to force the board into investment, they obviously think club9 aren't a credible option. Club9 are wasting our time. Its simple, they need to roger off. Theyre now takin the wee wee.

:@

Guest Ripley Owl

So if the bank do have the power to force the board into investment, they obviously think club9 aren't a credible option. Club9 are wasting our time. Its simple, they need to roger off. Theyre now takin the wee wee.

Only 12 posts, get back to the boardroom !

The bank do not have the power to force the board into investment

Guest kingscross2hirst

Get back 2 the boardroom?

Yeah ok, in my rumblein wildest!

£5 million down. £2 million 2 loan note holders(which I dont agree with) n fees. £3 Million to the club (cover 3 mill shortfall? Or wage budget? Given to al?). Club9 have been in talks for how long?

Read the board statement again. Imho, the club and the bank wont entertain cs9 as they dont believe they are credible.

Sorry if that upsets you ripley, but thats how it looks to me.

As for twelve posts: yeah ok, more a voyuer than not accepting opinions of others or implying theyre close to the club or have an agenda.

Not that I oibject to £5M. The club is virtually valueless apart from the ground and the goodwill of the supporters to set against the debt

The club is no where near valueless. Apart from the obvious such as ground, lease on training ground and player values (although some would argue players contracts are more of a vulnerability than an assett!) they soft values are huge.

Not withstanding the brand value, SWFC have in effect a franchise for the football league, one of only 72 in the world and one which is required to gain access (along with other things) to the premier league and it's current riches.

That is why we should not sell the club for such a pittance