Club statement

Oh, come on, these claims and counter claims got way beyond being taken seriously ages ago. It's a complete farce

Fully agree Simon.

I take CS9 and official club statements with a pinch of salt these days.

No smoke without fire about the bank getting very restless in my mind though.

Fully agree Simon.

I take CS9 and official club statements with a pinch of salt these days.

No smoke without fire about the bank getting very restless in my mind though.

Where is the smoke coming from? Surely that is the pertinent question. If would be very dangerous, possibly fatal, for the club to add the banks name to it's statements if they did not agree to it.

Guest Fulham Fox

I've heard that NP reccommended the Club 9 bid to the Board at last night's Board meeting, but that he was blocked by Casio Bob.

Heard from who ?

Guest Fulham Fox

Isn't the C9S offer £3m and then £2m a few weeks later? What is to stop them offering £5m at the start? They are worried about diluting our shares too much in one go?. :laugh:

They only have 3. They would then ring around for the other 2

Guest Deleted member

raymond-briggs-father-christmas-plate.jpg

I should point out I'm not suggesting the news came from the Wednesdayite Chairman John Gath...

Edited by Deleted member

Guest BirdonaMaguire

never mind that...where are you drinking tomorrow?...Kenny's Tours should get into Donny around 11am

Giving it a miss mate, off for a few beers with family and friends, preparing for 9 month of liver assault

Isn't the C9S offer £3m and then £2m a few weeks later? What is to stop them offering £5m at the start? They are worried about diluting our shares too much in one go?. :laugh:

Because they don't want the loan note holders walking away with almost a third of their investment. I have concerns about C9S myself (irrelevant as they are as we'll never know) but this for me isn't the issue. We're £30m in debt, the club have said we will lose around £3m again this year so basically we're worthless!

Please people stop using the "they need to pay £5m upfront" as an stick to beat C9S with. There's enough reasons to have doubts about them without swallowing the poo poo the 3 stooges are feeding you. The £5m deal IMO is never going to happen. Unless WTID raise it. No outside investor in their right mind would take the boards deal.

C9S are not refusing to pay £5m, they're refusing to pay it in the way the board want it paying as it's not in the best interest of the club.

Edited by Donny__Owl

Guest Fulham Fox

Giving it a miss mate, off for a few beers with family and friends, preparing for 9 month of liver assault

Lightweight :ph34r: