Next Week Is The Week

Guest Ripley Owl

Hope you haven't bought a season ticket

because like it or not you are going to see an awful lot more of them ! :biggrin:

I bought a season ticket, but if Club Nein do get in then I think it will be my last, not through choice mind, In my opinion I think they are asset strippers and we won't have a club left to go to.

I've seen this question asked of you a few times but you've dodged it better than Herol Graham dodged punches, I believe you can't answer it but I'll ask it anyway.

Why do you believe Club Nein would be good for us?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Looks like the boards last throw of the dice

Obviously trying to put the mockers on the Club9 deal

At least it should sort the tax bill out, for the time being

An exciting week ahead by the looks of it

Leaving in ten mins, taking my little girl to see the lions at Yorkshire Wildlife Park

Anybody been ?

Guess you will be out with the lions by now but that just doesnt make sense IF (as you stated) this week is the week when we are saved, what possible point would there be in Mick joining the board for 5 days at the most? Hes a smart guy, he wouldnt fall for that, and it would be a totally pointless excercise by the board.

One of your stories is bullsh1t: or maybe both of them?

I agree with the bloke who said theowlsman is an attention seeking wind-up merchant.

Since the GS era he still rocks on here claiming to be ITK every so often.

Lets face it, he knows F.A along with the usual suspects that I would imagine he also has involvement with i.e 33, Catburt etc

If anything happens at boardroom level I can assure you that you won't be finding out from theowlsman first.

Guest Ripley Owl

I bought a season ticket, but if Club Nein do get in then I think it will be my last, not through choice mind, In my opinion I think they are asset strippers and we won't have a club left to go to.

I've seen this question asked of you a few times but you've dodged it better than Herol Graham dodged punches, I believe you can't answer it but I'll ask it anyway.

Why do you believe Club Nein would be good for us?

The bank and Wednesdayite have been talking to them for starters, do you think the bank won't have done their Due Dilligence?

That's just one reason, but can I ask you one question, who are you supporting, the board, Club9,Wtid or are you a fence sitter! IF you read through my posts over the last couple of weeks you would have seen plenty of reasons why I have supported Club9, at least I have got the balls to show my allegiances.I haven't gone into this blinfolded and we can't say 100 percent who will be in charge in 6 months so if another bid was on the table I would have to consider it.Unfortunately theirs is the only bid we know of.

Guess you will be out with the lions by now but that just doesnt make sense IF (as you stated) this week is the week when we are saved, what possible point would there be in Mick joining the board for 5 days at the most? Hes a smart guy, he wouldnt fall for that, and it would be a totally pointless excercise by the board.

One of your stories is bullsh1t: or maybe both of them?

cough....seen as though youve not gone out

Guest Ripley Owl

cough....seen as though youve not gone out

Obviously a bit behind the times, oh for the wonders of modern science

The bank and Wednesdayite have been talking to them for starters, do you think the bank won't have done their Due Dilligence?

That's just one reason, but can I ask you one question, who are you supporting, the board, Club9,Wtid or are you a fence sitter! IF you read through my posts over the last couple of weeks you would have seen plenty of reasons why I have supported Club9, at least I have got the balls to show my allegiances.I haven't gone into this blinfolded and we can't say 100 percent who will be in charge in 6 months so if another bid was on the table I would have to consider it.Unfortunately theirs is the only bid we know of.

Ripley.......I've heard as you have that the deals done and hopwefully will be announced this week. Wonder if our sources are the same???????

Guest Ripley Owl

Ripley.......I've heard as you have that the deals done and hopwefully will be announced this week. Wonder if our sources are the same???????

Just looking forward to next week SuperChris !

I think to be fair to 33 and owlsman (on the GS fiasco) they were used to feed info onto the site (sound familiar?) They were taken in by Sheard same as everyone else.

AHEM !

:angry:

I said endlessly before the Wednesdayite shares vote that I'd need to see more evidence before supporting him. It never came. Therefore, I didn't support him.

If club 9 get involved, along with Hobson, I hope everything I've heard turns out to be false. I hope I've got a huge flipping omelette on my face for not supporting them. Cos if they do what I fear they'll do we won't have a club left. I just don't see them as being up to the job in any way. I think they are using us to make a quick buck and then they'll do one and leave us in the poo poo.

I so flipping hope I'm wrong.

If club 9 get involved, along with Hobson, I hope everything I've heard turns out to be false. I hope I've got a huge flipping omelette on my face for not supporting them. Cos if they do what I fear they'll do we won't have a club left. I just don't see them as being up to the job in any way. I think they are using us to make a quick buck and then they'll do one and leave us in the poo poo.

I so flipping hope I'm wrong.

It wont be them, even our geriatric board aren't so stupud to let the cloud 9 clowns on board

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Oh that old chestnut, some people have had PMs from ITKers and those in reciept of the emails have got all ooooohhhh at last i am ITK

You lot are being used as comedy pawns

It hasnt been the first time, many posters have been done before in this method and many will be used again its the owlstalk way

The only anouncement from the club next week will be the sale of Lee Grant (Thanks for everything Granty) and the news that the tax bill can as a result be paid.

Sincerely thetruthisoutthere

tbh , LMC (i may be wrong on this) but i don't see Hobson becoming a figurehead for cloud nowt if he thought it would lead to asset stripping,

Dennis even with all his faults is a true blooded wednesdayite ,But that said i would'nt wish for cloud nowt in power either.

Oh that old chestnut, some people have had PMs from ITKers and those in reciept of the emails have got all ooooohhhh at last i am ITK

You lot are being used as comedy pawns

It hasnt been the first time, many posters have been done before in this method and many will be used again its the owlstalk way

The only anouncement from the club next week will be the sale of Lee Grant (Thanks for everything Granty) and the news that the tax bill can as a result be paid.

Sincerely thetruthisoutthere

Exactly .

Tried to resist posting. . .but in the end I couldn't stop myself.

I've had the pleasure of reading through most of your "posts" and not once have you come up with a good reason.

In fact I'll recreate a pro-Club 9 Ripley post.

Club 9 are coming to save the Owls. They have sod all expertise in flipping anything, but they're the only offer on the table and they know Dennis Hobson

and not to forget the customary :biggrin: