Next Week Is The Week

Guest Ripley Owl

Guest Ripley Owl

You're just making stuff up now.

I've supported Club9 all along, but have always known that there were different paths to follow should things not come into fruition.

If one of Bill's lads comes up trumps or the WTID get it together faster than expected, I would support them all the way because I am fed up of having to play second fiddle to much smaller clubs like Sheffield United.

Let's see what next week brings and whether Bill's appears tonight.

Guest Ripley Owl

I've supported Club9 all along, but have always known that there were different paths to follow should things not come into fruition.

If one of Bill's lads comes up trumps or the WTID get it together faster than expected, I would support them all the way because I am fed up of having to play second fiddle to much smaller clubs like Sheffield United.

Guest Dalians shot

Attention seeking again

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

owlsman i wouldnt believe the club on this mate ,

BUT, with the bank stating talks with investors are happening ,

It gives cause for thought do you not think.

Dead right, but you'd expect they'd be talking to a party who are in a position to move quickly don't you think? What with us being up poo creek with no paddle?

Dead right, but you'd expect they'd be talking to a party who are in a position to move quickly don't you think? What with us being up poo creek with no paddle?

agreed mate ,if it is happening , sooner rather than later.

it's crap rowing with your hands against the wind.