Next Week Is The Week

Guest Ripley Owl

Just looking forward to next week SuperChris !

but Why M ?

Are you hoping that what tbh is your almost obsessive stance is vindicated ? or hoping the Club will end up in the right hands?

It seems to be the more you are accused of paid promotion, the more evidence you been given, the more people that squirm at the thought of your adopted 'saviours' getting within 3k miles of this Club, - the more and more frequently you post .

as you know this is not about who is right, who is the most in the know, etc It's surely about guarding this wonderful Club against the wrong type of people -isn't it?

but Why M ?

Are you hoping that what tbh is your almost obsessive stance is vindicated ? or hoping the Club will end up in the right hands?

It seems to be the more you are accused of paid promotion, the more evidence you been given, the more people that squirm at the thought of your adopted 'saviours' getting within 3k miles of this Club, - the more and more frequently you post .

as you know this is not about who is right, who is the most in the know, etc It's surely about guarding this wonderful Club against the wrong type of people -isn't it?

Tim did my PM reach the neccesary people as my e-mail is playing up .

regards trevdi9

Obviously a bit behind the times, oh for the wonders of modern science

Yes mate, well behind the times, but i dont own any adidas sambas!

So instead of ridiculing my lack of knowledge on all things technical (I have got a mobile phone that I make phone cal on!) why not just answer the point. why would mw join the board for less than five days?

Next week is the week......sure is when we lose the best Keeper we have had in a long time to be replaced by a keeper who is half as good in O Donnell.

Since the club has been run down to the state it's in now, a takeover / investment in no longer about spending millions on players etc, it's now about saving the club imo.

Would admin or the Bates offer years ago, been better than where we find ourselves now? :ph34r:

Since the club has been run down to the state it's in now, a takeover / investment in no longer about spending millions on players etc, it's now about saving the club imo.

Would admin or the Bates offer years ago, been better than where we find ourselves now? :ph34r:

I would take either if it means getting rid of BG and the other idiots although Admin although I feel its a cheats way of getting out of trouble finnancialy going into admin its a thing we need to now do unfortunatley.

I bet Ripley's just in touch with Pritchett via Email. JP probably told Ripley there would be an announcement next week, which will probably just be another nothing statement released through nobody :rolleyes:

They might even set us another deadline, now they think we're desperate for the cash. Maybe Grant's sale has pissed right on their bonfire, who knows?

The fact they're hanging around worries me deeply TBH, doesn't look like they have any other irons in the fire and they obviously believe they will be quids in somewhere along the line. Which is concerning when you consider this club's been losing money for years. I can't see how the plans they have revealed will make them any profit on their investment and it's not like they're desperate to help us simply because they care!

I bet Ripley's just in touch with Pritchett via Email. JP probably told Ripley there would be an announcement next week, which will probably just be another nothing statement released through nobody :rolleyes:

They might even set us another deadline, now they think we're desperate for the cash. Maybe Grant's sale has pissed right on their bonfire, who knows?

The fact they're hanging around worries me deeply TBH, doesn't look like they have any other irons in the fire and they obviously believe they will be quids in somewhere along the line. Which is concerning when you consider this club's been losing money for years. I can't see how the plans they have revealed will make them any profit on their investment and it's not like they're desperate to help us simply because they care!

Introducing our new investors. . .

pack-of-hyenas-am-talamati.jpg

The bank and Wednesdayite have been talking to them for starters, do you think the bank won't have done their Due Dilligence?

That's just one reason, but can I ask you one question, who are you supporting, the board, Club9,Wtid or are you a fence sitter! IF you read through my posts over the last couple of weeks you would have seen plenty of reasons why I have supported Club9, at least I have got the balls to show my allegiances.I haven't gone into this blinfolded and we can't say 100 percent who will be in charge in 6 months so if another bid was on the table I would have to consider it.Unfortunately theirs is the only bid we know of.

I'm not a fence sitter, I definately don't want Club 9 anywhere near our club because in my opinion, they are nothing more than asset strippers. I work for Forgemasters, we were owned for a little while by Americans and it was disastrous, they started asset stripping almost as soon as they walked through the door, so I don't trust them, and I don't think they have a pot to pi ss in.

There is a law in America, I'll be honest I don't know the finer points, but it is something on the lines of, if you own a company outside America and you also own a company in America, if you run into financial difficulties, you must protect the jobs of Americans at all costs. This is what nearly closed Forgemasters, our owners owned a few companies in America that fell into financial difficulties, they started selling off parts of Forgemasters to re-route all possible finance into their American companies. So no, I don't want any Americans.

In my opinion, the board can all go to hell for the damage they have done to our club.

WTID, if it gets off the ground I will support it all I can.

Can I also point out that if a club is supposedly being taken over, especially if the take over is as close as you think it is, then they don't sell one of their biggest assets for peanuts on the eve of a new season. Club Nein isn't happening this week, next week, or any week this year. Your incessant following of this lost cause tells me you are either an employee or your head is so far up your arse that you can see your tonsils.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I agree with the bloke who said theowlsman is an attention seeking wind-up merchant.

Since the GS era he still rocks on here claiming to be ITK every so often.

Lets face it, he knows F.A along with the usual suspects that I would imagine he also has involvement with i.e 33, Catburt etc

If anything happens at boardroom level I can assure you that you won't be finding out from theowlsman first.

I'm glad we've got your assurance, it sure means a lot.

Wind up merchant? You bought Healy yet?

thrower!