David Prutton

Sorry if the pope is dead

Gus Poyet's Brighton and Hove Albion were strongly linked to Prutton, some sources suggesting that a deal was close to be completed while the Swindon Advertiser have also stated that Sheffield Wednesday are also interested.

Read more: http://www.swindon.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=202241#ixzz0rKHlY8Yd

Possibly within our price range and would be a good player at this level.

Agree, good, hard working midfield player with a bit of drive about him, would be good signing for L1

Guest pembo55

Good player but surely we can beat these clubs that are interested in him if true to sign him, are have we fallen that much to lose out to the likes of swindon.

Good player but surely we can beat these clubs that are interested in him if true to sign him, are have we fallen that much to lose out to the likes of swindon.

I think the problem with Prutton is that he has a couple of mates that play for Swindon and that is why he wants to go there.

Would be a decent addition though

from Colchesters site....

But it looks likely that David Prutton will be moving onto pastures new, following his six month stint with the club in the second half of last season.

John added: "It looks he may be going elsewhere at this moment in time, and if that turns out to be the case, we will consider other the other options that we're looking at.

"I would like to re-sign him and will be speaking again to him, but it looks like he could move somewhere else.

Guest CambridgeOwl69

one of the worst midfielders going, dont go near him, only ever played for poo poo teams, possibly because he was playing!

PS I'm his dad and even i think he's poo poo

Guest CambridgeOwl69

I'm his wife and I think he is poo poo!!

Funnily enough my brother, who is his uncle, also says he is poo poo!