Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest JonR

Dear Lee, Who would win in an epic battle between a bear and a shark?

Here is a visual representation for you

bearholdingshark.png

I 'm finding this all too unprofessional in just about every way possible.

Lee will never admit he was wrong to engage on here

Bills is seemingly eloquent and believable but as ODA listed vacillates by the hour on LS. I truly do not know if he wants LS to stay on til 2015 or wants to kick him when he's down

I've said all week (after the great admission that they would separate their postings under different logins) That Bilsaja should be binned and they all define themselves from now on as different people - to make this admission and yet still moan that people distrust them is farcical- but then they compound it by posting under the same one again!

My advice to Lee would be to turn the computer off and take a nice holiday ; you tried your best mate and there are moments to savour not the least that you replaced the CEO and secured nomination for the WC. Your connection to the SCH was inspired

All that matters right now is that the board needs to fund AI to secure an automatic promotion push.

Thereafter the investment process needs to be driven forward as quickly as is practicable.

If any of these "players" had anything credible to do then they would not have turned up and posted poo this past week they would have just got on with it as it t is obvious that if anyone turns up with the right funds right now they can get a deal done.

The only purpose to the posting this past week or so has been to garner support in the fanbase at a time of disruption.

This has been a great reminder why I am better off out of this poison :rolleyes:

Regards

Lee

Not necessarily. What you get on here is opinion, fiction, mischief, and some truth mixed in. That might be said to muddy the waters even further.

I feel that I'm a little clearer on happenings as more posts are revealed. It will get more revealing when the other two have their right to reply.

Guest Deleted member

Just a thought, Lee has alluded to crooks and chancers not getting in while he was chairman. It seems some have tried and they've been rebuffed. Now he's not chairman who is the 'guardian' against this for want of a better term.

This is my biggest worry...

Meaning??!!

columbo1.jpg

So Lee's definitely of the opinion that Bills and Mark C have been colluding. Both deny even knowing each other.

What is not in doubt as far as I can see is...

Mark C has in one way or another attempted to introduce investors to the club.

Mark C has a strong association with Daz

Daz has openly admitted to working with Bills to approach investors

Draw your own conclusions, and I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but I'd be pretty surprised if Mark C and Bills paths hadn't crossed due to them both having an association with Daz.

Or maybe Bills is just taking a ride on MCs coat tails?

I noticed the other week, Bills picked up on (probably PM'd to him by an adoring fan!) the info MC leaked (C9S only raised £2m) and claimed it as his own.

So what are C9S then Lee? And why have they not been allowed into the club? Surely with what your saying they are simply not the crooks, bills and others are trying to make them out to be?

And what the hell happens now, we are in finanicial melt down with it seems no real option of investment

LightBulbDrawing.png

No again, I said Tonto (Ben Allen) was being fed by Karen because Karen told me he was feeding him and by defintition he was "effectively" Karen.

Regards

Lee

"Karen" :laugh:

Haven't you heard how upset he gets when people call him that?

:ls:

Just a thought, Lee has alluded to crooks and chancers not getting in while he was chairman. It seems some have tried and they've been rebuffed. Now he's not chairman who is the 'guardian' against this for want of a better term.

Some people wanted Lee out. Some want investment, any investment. If it turns out that we turn our club over to some dodgy group and they flip my club I'll be beyond pissed off. I believe in Lee and what he was trying to do. For the first time in my life I'm hoping I was wrong. Cos if I was right to back him and we get shafted the consequences don't bear thinking about. Fir the good of the club I hope Lee is suffering from some sort of delusion and paranoia. No offence Lee but you know what I mean don't you?

I think the only certaincies about the whole affair is that the three stooges are only bothered about wht they can get for themselves and flip the club...no news there.

Billsaja and MC both wanted something for themselves so their agenda is pretty clear...Lee spent the better part of two years working for nothing...and the things he brought to the club are there for all to see ( along with Nick of course )..

who would you trust....

Just to play devils advocate here .... Bills appeared when Sheard was chancing his arm which was about 2 years ago and before you were instated as Chairman .

MC says he met up with you in late 2009

What makes you think the two are connected and when did you start to think that ?

Any chance of an answer to this ?

I think this topic shows that despite LS's best efforts we most definitely do not have our Wednesday back, and that the culture of conflict and drama that surrounds the club is most definitely alive and well. Not a good combo for success when paired with the culture of losing we appear to have on the pitch (first team, reserves, academy all included).

The depressing thing is that if everyone involved with the club was able to talk honestly and openly about their aims and desires we could probably get things sorted out pretty sharpish. Or at the very least make the situation crystal clear.

Regarding billsaja, I think some of the people on here are guilty of seeing substance where there is only intelligence. I don't know the bloke and I'm about as far from ITK as you could get, but all I'll say is never judge a man's intentions until you've seen his actions, and never judge his actions until you've seen his motives.

All that matters right now is that the board needs to fund AI to secure an automatic promotion push.

Thereafter the investment process needs to be driven forward as quickly as is practicable.

If any of these "players" had anything credible to do then they would not have turned up and posted poo this past week they would have just got on with it as it t is obvious that if anyone turns up with the right funds right now they can get a deal done.

The only purpose to the posting this past week or so has been to garner support in the fanbase at a time of disruption.

This has been a great reminder why I am better off out of this poison :rolleyes:

Regards

Lee

Lee - thanks for your comprehensive reply to Mark. The money laundering scheme currently underway at Portsmouth should make anyone suspicious of anyone connected with it, even at a few removes. As for the Chans, I think we can live without a former director of Enron owing the club.

Or maybe Bills is just taking a ride on MCs coat tails?

I noticed the other week, Bills picked up on (probably PM'd to him by an adoring fan!) the info MC leaked (C9S only raised £2m) and claimed it as his own.

I'm just curious as to why Daz is working with Bills to find investors if he's nothing concrete to offer, but apparently I'm way off the mark

*awaits Miss Marple jpeg*

Genuine question to those that venture onto other club's forums...

Is every club this surreal? :huh:

Or are we just special? Everything twists and turns, its more like a pinball table than a film script :mellow:

You never used to be, but in the last couple of seasons (since Mr Sheard really) you've become the gift that keeps on giving.

Owlstalk is genuinely entertaining, both because there are some good posters on here, but also because such important issues get played out for all to see. Obviously, I enjoy some of it as schadenfreude; however, no matter the club it would still provide immense entertainment.

How so many legitimate nutters (and I don't include LS in that) got anywhere near your club is stunning. To have had both Geoff Sheard and Joe Kosich involved on here and in real life has given me hours of fun.

We were there a couple of decades ago with Sam/Samantha/Charles Hashimi/Kane, it's clearly your turn at the moment.

There's so much I want to say about this thread but daren't because there's some reyt big hitters on here now :rolleyes:

Are we going to be the first club ever to be taken over live online?

Get a grip folks...................really :cool:

I find the kickleefest in bad taste and if I want to see peacocks I go to the zoo

nighty, nighty

As stated last night I found the kickleefest in bad taste and still do for what it's worth.

As this thread seems to have got your attention at the moment I'd just like to say thanks for trying Mr Strafford, I wouldn't question for 1 minute your motives or the carp you had to deal with. The motives of some of the other posters still remains a mystery to me though.

More so than ever now I fear this club is in danger of falling into the wrong hands.

Oh and last point - I like the fact that CS9 have no presence on this site - I didn't like them at first but they are certainly growing on me as the week passes.

"I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward. No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws."

So Lee offers to meet up face to face with Mark C in person to discuss the best way forward....

then Mark C declines, posts that LS is a sad ex-chairman on an internet forum, and gets his legal team involved....

"I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward. No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws."

So Lee offers to meet up face to face with Mark C in person to discuss the best way forward....

then Mark C declines, posts that LS is a sad ex-chairman on an internet forum, and gets his legal team involved....

then gets on his Harley and sets off for St Tropez