Official Sheffield Wednesday vs. Crystal Palace

Can't believe he has brought Soares on, I feel he is going to leave it too late to have a real go.

I hope EE gets at least half an hour.

I think we are lucky to be level as we haven't created enough, well done Clarke with the goal though.

Can't believe he has brought Soares on, I feel he is going to leave it too late to have a real go.

I hope EE gets at least half an hour.

I think we are lucky to be level as we haven't created enough, well done Clarke with the goal though.

We have a two day break on Palace, bring EE on late in the game when palace are tiring?

What was our goal like?

Clarke did well on left. Harried their defender. Defender did a fresh air attempt at a clearance. Clarke took it to left side of their goal. Curled it into right hand side. Goal keeper got his fingertips to it but couldn't stop it from going in.

Clarke did well on left. Harried their defender. Defender did a fresh air attempt at a clearance. Clarke took it to left side of their goal. Curled it into right hand side. Goal keeper got his fingertips to it but couldn't stop it from going in.

Cheers mate

Like to see us doing something different at corners Speroni is taking everything easily. Maybe one to the edge of the area for Varney to latch on to