Really pissed off....

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Manwithastick

Well i've woken up a whole lot angrier than i went to bed. And i'm flippingsick of the whole shower from top to botttom.

-----

LS - i like Lee a lot, he knows this. I like his enthusiasm and am humbled by his commitment and effort. However he's on a learning curve and i don't think he's learnt quick enough. Our publicly proclaimed targets are ridiculous. The spats are unseemly and often

unwarrented and wide of teh mark. And whilst (if last weeks reports are accurate) he and NP may have finally sorted a complete deal structure, i reckon it will also massively sell the club short. If 'investors' are allowed to pick up SWFC for £5mil as i know lots of you

will have heard then i think thats a flippingdisgrace. £5mil?!?!?! That's 1000 fans with £5k. I reckon i could rustle that up. Why not give the fans a chance to do the deal if thats the kind of money we're looking for? No plan B (or is it C/D/E)?

BL - lost the plot and had to go. And i said consistantly from day 1 of his appointment that he wasn't good enough for SWFC. Lots of suggestion (from sources that the usual ultra pro club crowd on here would consider cast iron) that he completely destroyed the team

morale and lacked professionalism.

AI - i was critical when he was appointed but was pleased with his initial point surge. However his last 15 games have been some of the worst football i've ever had the misfortune to witness. We lack in EVERY department and he has done nothing to change it - even

the things he's in a position to change - confidence/style/enthusiasm/dynanism. I'm sure he'll be given time whatever happens but unless he has a bang on the head and completely changes everything about his footbal/management style I for one will not be bothering

to watch that awful bland long ball poo (certainly not in div 3).

THE PLAYERS - And here is where i'm truely un-workable off this morning. An utter shower of poo poo from top to bottom. And yesterday just summed it all up. No urgency, no fight, no bugger that cared. We were awesome yesterday - THE FANS THAT IS - absolutely flipping

brilliant from the moment we started to stream into the stadium. I commented to a few people that 'if the team are half as up for it as the fans then we'll be fine'. And we stood and sang our hearts out. We didn't stop even when that set of lazy useles twats managed to concede

twice almost straight from the kick off - the stuffing should have been knocked out of us but NO, our racket refused to be quietened.

And this really made me realise that i don't rumbleing care anymore. Because they don't care. With the exception of Tommy Spurr and Mark Beevers (both of the acadamy, no coincidence) none of them came over to acknowledge our efforts after the game. Now both TS and MB had

poor games yesterday, and both will have felt drained and flat but they at least made the effort. Leon Clarke - what the flip were you doing? Sat with your back to us having a William Gallas breakdown. Were you expecting us to start chanting your name? Because it didn't happen,

did it Leon? NO. And that's because you epitomise everything that's rotten about SWFC. You (along with the vast majority of the squad) are more than capable of performing at this level but for whatever reason you don't. Well i've had enough. Just roger off. take Franny, E10, micky,

Suarez and the rest of the out of contract/loanee wasters and roger OFF. Don't darken the doors of S6 again, because if you do i'm going to boo you for 90 minutes solid, if i bother to turn up to watch. Infact as my ST is not yet purchased the only thing that will induce to renew now

is a commitment after we're relegated (tuesday morning if needs be) that NONE of those players will be resigned. And an admission from AI that his football at the end of this season has been awful (i'll let him use the excuse of this disinterested shower as he makes the commitment

to show them ALL the door) and that he'll assemble a squad of hungry enthusiastic players that will commit to playing FOOTBALL. And if LS/NP can't deliver a deal VERY soon then they should commit to start talking with fans groups about putting the deal structure to them. If we can't do

that then i'll take my ball home for a while(and i won't be alone. good luck to those of you who no doubt will shoot me down in a show of chest thumping WAWAW).

And so to the point, the thing that made me realise that this season has been so very one sided, that we as fans have gone way beyond what should be required of us whilst those lucky enough to be paid thousands to pull on the shirt have failed week in week out to even just give a

poo poo. After the players had left the pitch (for some it was the most enthusiastic thing they'd done all afternoon), we THE FANS were faced with filing out and starting the 5 hour journey home. We'd just seen our team almost certainly relegated and then watched the vast majority of them

flip off down the tunnel without even acknowledging the fact that we existed. And so we started to leave before the Cardiff players could return to thank their fans for a great season. And what happened? ROW UPON ROW OF CARDIFF FANS STOOD AND TURNED TO US AND

STARTED TO APPLAUD. THOUSANDS OF THEM STOOD AND CLAPPED US AS WE LEFT THEIR STADIUM. BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE WHAT OUR BUNCH OF PRIMA DONNA FUCKSTICKS CAN'T - WE DON'T DESERVE THIS. A BUNCH OF FANS FROM A DIFFERENT

COUNTRY FFS. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN GIVEN A throw ABOUT US - THEY HAD REACHING THE PLAYOFFS TO CELEBRATE - BUT INSTEAD THEY RECOGNISED OUR EFFORTS AND ACKNOWLEDGED THEM.

rant over. and i feel a little better for it. let the roasting (yawn) commence.

No roast from me. EE drives a brand new Audi R8. That sums up what's wrong with football for me. He's a bit part player in a team that has been dogshit for 90% of the season and is about to be relegated. If anyone can justify that to me then please do. I'll also add that no doubt other players have nice cars, I don't know who and what though so not just picking on him, he's just an example in this case.

Us fans are constantly there. We have been for years and will be for years. I don't go to away games really and don't get to every home game so am not a truefan, but I was proud of your efforts yesterday. That bit about Cardiff fans applauding you wants to be told to the players that fooked off down the tunnel. Not that they'd give a poo poo. Can't wait for contract termination day, it's the only thing I've got left to look forward to this season. Get rid of the wasters and replace em with a different set of wasters probably. St least it'll be a change.lol

Well i've woken up a whole lot angrier than i went to bed. And i'm flippingsick of the whole shower from top to botttom.

-----

LS - i like Lee a lot, he knows this. I like his enthusiasm and am humbled by his commitment and effort. However he's on a learning curve and i don't think he's learnt quick enough. Our publicly proclaimed targets are ridiculous. The spats are unseemly and often

unwarrented and wide of teh mark. And whilst (if last weeks reports are accurate) he and NP may have finally sorted a complete deal structure, i reckon it will also massively sell the club short. If 'investors' are allowed to pick up SWFC for £5mil as i know lots of you

will have heard then i think thats a flippingdisgrace. £5mil?!?!?! That's 1000 fans with £5k. I reckon i could rustle that up. Why not give the fans a chance to do the deal if thats the kind of money we're looking for? No plan B (or is it C/D/E)?

BL - lost the plot and had to go. And i said consistantly from day 1 of his appointment that he wasn't good enough for SWFC. Lots of suggestion (from sources that the usual ultra pro club crowd on here would consider cast iron) that he completely destroyed the team

morale and lacked professionalism.

AI - i was critical when he was appointed but was pleased with his initial point surge. However his last 15 games have been some of the worst football i've ever had the misfortune to witness. We lack in EVERY department and he has done nothing to change it - even

the things he's in a position to change - confidence/style/enthusiasm/dynanism. I'm sure he'll be given time whatever happens but unless he has a bang on the head and completely changes everything about his footbal/management style I for one will not be bothering

to watch that awful bland long ball poo (certainly not in div 3).

THE PLAYERS - And here is where i'm truely un-workable off this morning. An utter shower of poo poo from top to bottom. And yesterday just summed it all up. No urgency, no fight, no bugger that cared. We were awesome yesterday - THE FANS THAT IS - absolutely flipping

brilliant from the moment we started to stream into the stadium. I commented to a few people that 'if the team are half as up for it as the fans then we'll be fine'. And we stood and sang our hearts out. We didn't stop even when that set of lazy useles twats managed to concede

twice almost straight from the kick off - the stuffing should have been knocked out of us but NO, our racket refused to be quietened.

And this really made me realise that i don't rumbleing care anymore. Because they don't care. With the exception of Tommy Spurr and Mark Beevers (both of the acadamy, no coincidence) none of them came over to acknowledge our efforts after the game. Now both TS and MB had

poor games yesterday, and both will have felt drained and flat but they at least made the effort. Leon Clarke - what the flip were you doing? Sat with your back to us having a William Gallas breakdown. Were you expecting us to start chanting your name? Because it didn't happen,

did it Leon? NO. And that's because you epitomise everything that's rotten about SWFC. You (along with the vast majority of the squad) are more than capable of performing at this level but for whatever reason you don't. Well i've had enough. Just roger off. take Franny, E10, micky,

Suarez and the rest of the out of contract/loanee wasters and roger OFF. Don't darken the doors of S6 again, because if you do i'm going to boo you for 90 minutes solid, if i bother to turn up to watch. Infact as my ST is not yet purchased the only thing that will induce to renew now

is a commitment after we're relegated (tuesday morning if needs be) that NONE of those players will be resigned. And an admission from AI that his football at the end of this season has been awful (i'll let him use the excuse of this disinterested shower as he makes the commitment

to show them ALL the door) and that he'll assemble a squad of hungry enthusiastic players that will commit to playing FOOTBALL. And if LS/NP can't deliver a deal VERY soon then they should commit to start talking with fans groups about putting the deal structure to them. If we can't do

that then i'll take my ball home for a while(and i won't be alone. good luck to those of you who no doubt will shoot me down in a show of chest thumping WAWAW).

And so to the point, the thing that made me realise that this season has been so very one sided, that we as fans have gone way beyond what should be required of us whilst those lucky enough to be paid thousands to pull on the shirt have failed week in week out to even just give a

poo poo. After the players had left the pitch (for some it was the most enthusiastic thing they'd done all afternoon), we THE FANS were faced with filing out and starting the 5 hour journey home. We'd just seen our team almost certainly relegated and then watched the vast majority of them

flip off down the tunnel without even acknowledging the fact that we existed. And so we started to leave before the Cardiff players could return to thank their fans for a great season. And what happened? ROW UPON ROW OF CARDIFF FANS STOOD AND TURNED TO US AND

STARTED TO APPLAUD. THOUSANDS OF THEM STOOD AND CLAPPED US AS WE LEFT THEIR STADIUM. BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE WHAT OUR BUNCH OF PRIMA DONNA FUCKSTICKS CAN'T - WE DON'T DESERVE THIS. A BUNCH OF FANS FROM A DIFFERENT

COUNTRY FFS. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN GIVEN A throw ABOUT US - THEY HAD REACHING THE PLAYOFFS TO CELEBRATE - BUT INSTEAD THEY RECOGNISED OUR EFFORTS AND ACKNOWLEDGED THEM.

rant over. and i feel a little better for it. let the roasting (yawn) commence.

Super post that sums it up.

I was sat in my car after the game with just a small gap where the window was open and one tough looking fella in a Cardiff shirt walked towards me, shoved his hand in the car and wanted to shake my hand. Said we were awesome and wished us a good trip home.

Premier league fans, league 1 players.

Guest Manwithastick

Jim, you appear to have pressed 'enter' at random points whilst typing that

Grrrr

Grrr indeed. If i type to the end of the box it cuts the line when it's posted so i try to guess where i need to stop. Obviously i need to linebreak a bit earlier :biggrin:

Guest FuZZy LoGicZ

Spot on post.

WE dont deserve the shiite weve had served up to us this season. I'm not even bothered about relegation anymore, I just want to see the commitment the fans have shown this season reflected on the pitch next season.

WTID

ROW UPON ROW OF CARDIFF FANS STOOD AND TURNED TO US AND STARTED TO APPLAUD. THOUSANDS OF THEM STOOD AND CLAPPED US AS WE LEFT THEIR STADIUM.

BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE WHAT OUR BUNCH OF PRIMA DONNA FUCKSTICKS CAN'T - WE DON'T DESERVE THIS.

A BUNCH OF FANS FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FFS.

THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN GIVEN A throw ABOUT US - THEY HAD REACHING THE PLAYOFFS TO CELEBRATE - BUT INSTEAD THEY RECOGNISED OUR EFFORTS AND ACKNOWLEDGED THEM.

Sorted out the most important bit of your post.

:biggrin:

Missed that bit about the fans at the end caus i was that fooked off after conciding the third goal that i walked out !

Awsome though from cardiff.

Its a rant i was about to make.

P.S. i'm sure if its only £5 Million quid thats needed it wouldn't be THAT hard to rasie the funds from actual wednesdayites !!!

Edited by Dark$ide

Guest Deleted member

After the players had left the pitch (for some it was the most enthusiastic thing they'd done all afternoon), we THE FANS were faced with filing out and starting the 5 hour journey home. We'd just seen our team almost certainly relegated and then watched the vast majority of themvfook off down the tunnel without even acknowledging the fact that we existed. And so we started to leave before the Cardiff players could return to thank their fans for a great season. And what happened?

ROW UPON ROW OF CARDIFF FANS STOOD AND TURNED TO US AND STARTED TO APPLAUD. THOUSANDS OF THEM STOOD AND CLAPPED US AS WE LEFT THEIR STADIUM. BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE WHAT OUR BUNCH OF PRIMA DONNA FUCKSTICKS CAN'T - WE DON'T DESERVE THIS. A BUNCH OF FANS FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FFS. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN GIVEN A throw ABOUT US - THEY HAD REACHING THE PLAYOFFS TO CELEBRATE - BUT INSTEAD THEY RECOGNISED OUR EFFORTS AND ACKNOWLEDGED THEM.

I didn't say a lot on the way out - and it was because I was just so incredibly touched at the gesture from the Cardiff fans. Even on the coach going through the streets on the way to the motorway their fans were applauding us - and rightly bloody so. We were quite simply awesome yesterday.

Just 1% of our effort and commitment from the players yesterday and Im sure we would be enjoying our cornflakes this morning. I HATE these players with a passion - with odd exceptions. Spurr, Beevers, Purse, Nolan, Grant, O'Connor. Players who put in a shift week in, week out. Unfortunately 6 in a side isnt good enough when we are playing teams withh 11 players.

Guest Deleted member

Super post that sums it up.

I was sat in my car after the game with just a small gap where the window was open and one tough looking fella in a Cardiff shirt walked towards me, shoved his hand in the car and wanted to shake my hand. Said we were awesome and wished us a good trip home.

Premier league fans, league 1 players.

Thats really choked me up - Im welling up here.

WE DON'T DESERVE THIS

First of all I don't believe this is a good post, and it's full of misinformation. If anyone listened to the telephone interview with Nick Parker on BBC Radio Sheffield, the investment amount we're looking at is circa £20m. This would get the investor(s) around 86 percent of the club, with the remaining 14 percent owned by the remaining shareholders.

P.S. i'm sure if its only £5 Million quid thats needed it wouldn't be THAT hard to rasie the funds from actual wednesdayites !!!

LS seems extremely unreceptive to fan investment.

Perhaps because it would mean ripping up his business plan?

I'd love to have a crack at it - get a fan association to liase with the Co-Op with an aim to arrange a finance deal for wannabee investors.

Guest Deleted member

But if you listen / read what LS has to say, the fans ARE somewhat to blame for our predicament.......

LINK?

First of all I don't believe this is a good post, and it's full of misinformation. If anyone listened to the telephone interview with Nick Parker on BBC Radio Sheffield, the investment amount we're looking at is circa £20m. This would get the investor(s) around 86 percent of the club, with the remaining 14 percent owned by the remaining shareholders.

OMFG