Maybe Irvine isn't negative..

Guest zero)))

Guest zero)))

Not really we over achieved last year this has been on the cards for the past 3 seasons.

We've had no decent investment.

I'm not sure what's the big newsflash that we're poo poo is.

We're never going to challange for promotion without investment.

IMO opinion the man is f******g clueless TBH.

Sorry end of. You tell me today, with regard to his substitutions and timings that he isn't. He was, I think, possibly the only person in the ground that didn't think things needed freshening up at 60/70 mins.

F******g useless.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Guest zero)))

I want to know why people are backing Irvine?

Whats your argument against mine?

Just the same old 'not his team' malarky?

As that can be answered by Scram's post...

21 games in and we're in the relegation zone still - fail.

because................................it's not his team :biggrin:

Guest zero)))

Was it Irvines fault Tudgay crapped his pants and went missing?

Was it Irvines fault Leon had no service from the wings all game?

Was it Irvines fault JJ can't hit a barn door?

In my opinion he should've played Varney up front, but apart from that we had enough flipping attacking players on the pitch to cause some damage.

Maybe we would've got 3 points if we didn't start giving stupid free kicks around the box.

Was it Irvines fault Tudgay crapped his pants and went missing?

Was it Irvines fault Leon had no service from the wings all game?

Was it Irvines fault JJ can't hit a barn door?

In my opinion he should've played Varney up front, but apart from that we had enough flipping attacking players on the pitch to cause some damage.

Maybe we would've got 3 points if we didn't start giving stupid free kicks around the box.

No

But the manager is there to change that and he flippingbottled it by bringing on Soares.

Pathetic.

I KNEW we should have gone for Keegan!

:ph34r:

Mock all you like

But if we had taken a radical step - FOR ONCE - then i firmly believe that not only would we not be worrying about relegation now but the club wouldn't be able to keep pace with the applications for ST's next season

I've been saying this for 10 years now - ten years

We either change something

Or reshuffle the deckchairs

Again

He has the box lid for the jigsaw and although the pieces are not the correct ones for that picture on the box he is still trying to create it, rather than looking for the other box lid or using his imagination on what kind of picture those pieces can achieve.

I say he should use his imagination others say wait until he finds the pieces for the original box lid.

Either way he is appears to be rather good at finding the edge pieces but the middle is where the picture is at and he will have had half a season to try and figure it out. But he has spent that time looking at the original box lid and most of those pieces do not fit.

He has the box lid for the jigsaw and although the pieces are not the correct ones for that picture on the box he is still trying to create it, rather than looking for the other box lid or using his imagination on what kind of picture those pieces can achieve.

I say he should use his imagination others say wait until he finds the pieces for the original box lid.

Either way he is appears to be rather good at finding the edge pieces but the middle is where the picture is at and he will have had half a season to try and figure it out. But he has spent that time looking at the original box lid and most of those pieces do not fit.

in english, our midfield is rarther poor lol

Should he have brought on fox in the box Jeffers?

Funnily enough, everyone around me on the Kop was baying for it.

I didn't because; it was a waste of time, he wouldn't do something positive if it hit him in the face and, he couldn't hear anyway.

The man is f******g clueless. Soares for Clarke - beggars belief FFS.

I want to know why people are backing Irvine?

Whats your argument against mine?

Just the same old 'not his team' malarky?

As that can be answered by Scram's post...

21 games in and we're in the relegation zone still - fail.

My argument against yours? You don't have one. You just want the manager out 'cos we're poo poo?

People are backing him because hes the manager of the team we support.

21 games with a poor squad with no confidence, and it looks like we may go into the last game with a shout of staying up. I'd have taken that at Christmas because there looked like there was only one way we were going at that time.

Soares for Clarke has to mean he was going to try to hold on to a draw. Has to be.

That's what needs evaluating.

Am I right in saying Purse said in an interview we were aiming for 5 points from the last 3 games?

Obviously requiring a win from the last game.

Funnily enough, everyone around me on the Kop was baying for it.

I didn't because; it was a waste of time, he wouldn't do something positive if it hit him in the face and, he couldn't hear anyway.

The man is f******g clueless. Soares for Clarke - beggars belief FFS.

exacly my point if irvine knew that anybody had the potential to change the game he would have brough on jeffers or anybody