Maybe Irvine isn't negative..

Guest zero)))

Guest zero)))

Maybe we're poo poo......

He has only got what he has to work with.

Let him get his own team in place before we judge him too quickly.

Edited by zero)))

Paul Hart could be keeping Palace up with a team that isn't his and was deducted 10 points this season.

How do you explain that one?

Guest zero)))

Paul Hart could be keeping Palace up with a team that isn't his and was deducted 10 points this season.

Because Palace WERE deducted 10 points and are 10 flipping points better than us.

You mean a team of highly talented individuals who before the deduction were in and around the playoffs?

Guest zero)))

Like he did at Preston?

Would he have done any worse than Darren Ferguson this year?

Edited by zero)))

Maybe Paul Hart looked at the players and thought of a system that best suited them. Where as we are trying to fit players into a system that the manager prefers.

Direct football, although ours is more the longball/precentage type requires a central midfield that wins the second ball and widemen that are accurate crossers of the ball.

Up front you would have the typical target man that can win the ball aswell as being able to hold it up before bringing the widemen into play.

We don't have any of these type of players. When your leftback is taking corners it says a lot about the midfielders crossing ability.

So do we judge him when he can bring is own players in to play the way he prefers or do we judge him on his inability of not adapting his preferred system.

Either way there is **** all we can do about it now.

Let's get the season over with and see what happend next season no matter which league we are in

Edited by web_owls

Maybe youve had to many beers? I have absolutely no confidence in his judgement.Can you imagine him giving an inspiring team talk to a set of players?

You mean a team of highly talented individuals who before the deduction were in and around the playoffs?

If they were that talented they'd have pushed away from the relegation zone by now.

They've suffered a dip in form and are struggling with confidence - yet are probably going to stay up.

Why do you refuse to admit that LS has slipped up with Irvine?

Would he have done any better than Darren Ferguson this year?

Not that I am an expert but someone on here (I won't name in case I am wrong) said that he had spent 11 million at Preston.

Then got the sack.

Should I have faith that it will all come good with his new broom?

On what basis?

And despite that deduction, they've scrambled back above us.

Irvine has had a good amount of time to drill his ethic into this squad and has done - nothing.

THEY HAVE BETTER PLAYERS IN THE SQUAD

HENCE THEIR POSITION BEFORE DEDUCTION

are you pissed?

Not that I am an expert but someone on here (I won't name in case I am wrong) said that he had spent 11 million at Preston.

Then got the sack.

Should I have faith that it will all come good with his new broom?

On what basis?

He came in knowing he had no money to spend, says a lot about the man.

Guest intercity0wl

Because Palace WERE deducted 10 points and are 10 flipping points better than us.

Correct 100% AI is the right man when he gets shut this summer and gets his own players in, which he will. This set of players is the reason we are probably down, not Irvine.

Guest zero)))

Irvine has had a good amount of time to drill his ethic into this squad and has done - nothing.

Half a season...

Irvine came into a dogfight we weren't going to all of a sudden start playing total football.

If half a season is a good amount of time these days then we're all fooked.