Maybe Irvine isn't negative..

Guest zero)))

Of course we're a selling club - Man U are a selling club ffs!

People need to drop their pride about this and realise strategic selling is the way forward

Develop a player, make a decent profit, sell them and reinvest - that's the way ahead

There is noi player i wouldn't sell because for our needs every single one can be replaced - it might be we have to take a lesser player in order to improve the squad as a whole - for eg if we could sell Grant for a couple of million - we might not get his equal (but good enough) but at the same time be able toi buy 2 or 3 other, better players

That's when a decent scouting network is needed - but it's what smaller cubs with lesser finances have to do

It's our only way out without significant finance

I wouldn't waste my breath Scram.

Just throw the fans another fish.

Guest Anglofile

We're not really a selling club cos nobody wants to buy our lot. rolleyes.gif

Just remember as in life....there's someone for everyone and that includes investors. blush.gif

By installing quitter keegan as gaffer?

You're right of course (thought you were above stereotypical soundbites of the masses - which are invariably wrong - but hey ho)

21st century manager with modern ideas who embraces technology* is the way forward obviously

* whatever the **** that bullshit means

Guest zero)))

I know this shouldn't be the point BUT Tudgay probably got his one and only chance to play in the Premiership with Burnley and decided to sign for us after promises of promotion/play off challange.

I couldn't give a flip if you cvnts were paying my wages I'd still feel fooked off to hell.

It must be on his mind somewhere.

Edited by zero)))

Guest zero)))

Keegan, England legend.

Walks out on the country he loves after losing against Germany in the final game at Wembley.

Get him to S6.