Guest mrbluesky

My mate loves em he`s already got his season ticket booked next season sat next to them

...he suffers with tinnitus

i might get a bit of stick for this, but i like the band! maybe they werent needed today but in some games this season i think they could have improved the atmos when its been totally dead!

i sit in grandstand though so thats maybe why i dont hate them????

Guest ProudlockisGod

they aint all that bad lol. sometimes there would just be silence round the ground if they werent there, least it gets people singing and gets the atmoshphere going abit. x

what differnce does it actually make, c'mon lads there's plenty to moan about before whinging about the band, to be honest sometimes this season if they weren't at s6, we would hear a pin drop.................................

BANG!! BANG!!! BANG!!! PARP!!!! PARP!!!! PARP!!!!! isn't and atmosphere, the 5 minutes after we scored today is an atmosphere.

Totally created without the aid of some stupid band.

they aint all that bad lol. sometimes there would just be silence round the ground if they werent there, least it gets people singing and gets the atmoshphere going abit. x

See above.

What happened to the assurance from LS that the band would only be playing making their sorry excuse for support at low-key games?

I agree, false promises. This needs explaining.

BANG!! BANG!!! BANG!!! PARP!!!! PARP!!!! PARP!!!!! isn't and atmosphere, the 5 minutes after we scored today is an atmosphere.

Totally created without the aid of some stupid band.

See above.

Spot on.

Guest owls_4_life

My mate loves em he`s already got his season ticket booked next season sat next to them

...he suffers with tinnitus

Fishcake!?