Assuming We Stop Up

Are you really David Blunkett?

Clarke is poo -end of. 1st out of door, I'm sure theres a McDonalds somewhere needing a bog cleaner!!! :Dark Mad:

I don't think hes good enough for the championship which is why I knocked him out of the side if we stayed up but hes not poo .

I think hed score goals in league 1.

Keep Grant unless someone offers a decent fee for him. The rest of em can go for all I care. Seriously, they're all lobbers who've stolen a wage this season in my opinion. flippingesajas swanning about in an Audi r8 sums up everything thats poo about football for me at the moment. Bit part player at best and he's on more money than most of us on here can dream about. Rest of em will be the same no doubt.

Guest Manwithastick

this is pretty much where my renewal is at. The league we are in has some bearing - i will always encounter a number of situations where i can't get to the game (business/childcare) and a handful of situations where it's an effort (prob for the same but less critical situations). If it's Forest or West Brom i'd

be missing then i'd prob make the effort. If it's to be Rochdale or Hartlepool i'll find it harder to justify/be arsed. What will have a BIG bearing is the squad and the promises (and YES, they are promises - any spin or backsliding on this and my support for LS will evaporate) that players not up to playing 30

games plus will NOT be part of SWFC. As far as i can tell that's EVERY out of contract player shown the door and good flipping riddance to every one of them. Resign ANY and i'll do a Why Don't You next season.

Now bring on the chest - beaters (intercityowl et al) to tell me it doesn't matter what division we're in or who plays for the team blah blah blah. You boys can carry on deluding yourselves that you're bigger Wednesday fans than me. I know what i've turned up for and what Wednesday mean to me.

I'm genuinely shocked that after sooo many years and sooo much poo i've finally been driven to the point that if i don't take a break from what will almost certainly be the same undiluted crap, then i might end up not caring for a long long time.

Guest aphextwins

As above but add Beevers if anyone will pay a fee - taking far too long to become the supposed champ / prem centre half people seem to think he's gonna be.

Are you for real?!?!?!? :st2:

He's 20 years old and still learning. Give the lad a chance FFS!

I get really p@ssed off when people say we cant build a squad because we have no money...................................it hasnt stopped Doncaster and Blackpool to name but two.

Its all about having a manager who can spot a player , managers like O,Driscoll , Warnock and Holloway make very few mistakes in their transfer dealings....................and they,re also not afraid to sell an asset if it means they can reinvest in 2 or 3 players to make the squad stronger.

Imagine if we got £2M for Grant.........................................now imagine what Warnock and O,Driscoll would do with that money..................................then consequently imagine what Laws or maybe even Irvine would do.......................thats the difference!

I get really p@ssed off when people say we cant build a squad because we have no money...................................it hasnt stopped Doncaster and Blackpool to name but two.

Its all about having a manager who can spot a player , managers like O,Driscoll , Warnock and Holloway make very few mistakes in their transfer dealings....................and they,re also not afraid to sell an asset if it means they can reinvest in 2 or 3 players to make the squad stronger.

Imagine if we got £2M for Grant.........................................now imagine what Warnock and O,Driscoll would do with that money..................................then consequently imagine what Laws or maybe even Irvine would do.......................thats the difference!

but the vast majority of us know neither blackpool, or donny could have done it with brian there...as for irvine we need to give him 18 months...some have him as sacked now...because he couldn't do anything better than play off form with the worst wednesday side i've seen for some time...no the worst ANYBODYS side i've seen for some time...

imagine what Laws or maybe even Irvine would do.......................thats the difference!

How can you arrive that summation yet ? ?

He has brought in one of his "own signings"...... Eddie Nolan

He has been brilliant.... so..... so far, one in....... 100% success rate

No he wouldn't-that would entail moving about on a regular basis. He is a flippingroadsweeper/burger flipper. Never been a pro footballer at ANY level :Dark Mad:

Although he's scored goals at the 2nd highest level in English football and has a pretty good goals/games ratio.

Also, take a look at his record when loaned out to League 1 clubs, he'd score loads in that division. Don't get why people get on his back so much, not saying he's amazing but for me there are much worse players in the starting line up most weeks.

Guest hirsty9

this is pretty much where my renewal is at. The league we are in has some bearing - i will always encounter a number of situations where i can't get to the game (business/childcare) and a handful of situations where it's an effort (prob for the same but less critical situations). If it's Forest or West Brom i'd

be missing then i'd prob make the effort. If it's to be Rochdale or Hartlepool i'll find it harder to justify/be arsed. What will have a BIG bearing is the squad and the promises (and YES, they are promises - any spin or backsliding on this and my support for LS will evaporate) that players not up to playing 30

games plus will NOT be part of SWFC. As far as i can tell that's EVERY out of contract player shown the door and good flipping riddance to every one of them. Resign ANY and i'll do a Why Don't You next season.

Now bring on the chest - beaters (intercityowl et al) to tell me it doesn't matter what division we're in or who plays for the team blah blah blah. You boys can carry on deluding yourselves that you're bigger Wednesday fans than me. I know what i've turned up for and what Wednesday mean to me.

I'm genuinely shocked that after sooo many years and sooo much poo i've finally been driven to the point that if i don't take a break from what will almost certainly be the same undiluted crap, then i might end up not caring for a long long time.

Thinking of doing the same, even if we stop up im thinking of having time out till xmas. There have been times this season when ive sat there thinking ive come here to support my team and these a*seholes can't be bothered to break into a sweat. God help us if the ( lazy good for nothing team ) turns up on sunday instead of a battling one.

Are you for real?!?!?!? :st2:

He's 20 years old and still learning. Give the lad a chance FFS!

You're right - I thought he was a bit older than that to be honest. I still don't think he's gonna be as good as people think but I was wrong wording it like I did.

On form this season agreed, but I would also add O'Connor.

if we go down yes, if we stay up no, i cant fault his effort and commitment but lacks in quality for us to improve, league 1 yes, improving championship squad no.

the whole midfield needs a serious look at if we stop up.